United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
there's a very good chance of him being first choice england left winger at the end of the season, surely you can see that?
No because he is an appalling left winger and Joe Cole, Kieron Dyer and Aaron Lennon are still alive. He has zero chance of being Englands first choice anything, other than possibly Shalamar impersonator, come seasons end.

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:26 AM
dakpul

england left wingers are currently downing & cole, downing has failed to impress so that leaves cole, if cole is injured or not playing well then it's realistic to presume richardson will be given the chance seeing as he will be playing regular premiership football on the left wing. then he will take the chance and cement his place.

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

england left wingers are currently downing & cole, downing has failed to impress so that leaves cole, if cole is injured or not playing well then it's realistic to presume richardson will be given the chance seeing as he will be playing regular premiership football on the left wing. then he will take the chance and cement his place.
Erm, no he won't becauser he is a dreadful left winger. He cannot beat a player and his crossing is poor. He will not get ahead of any left sided players for England because he is much worse in that position than right footed players playing out of position. It's all a bit sad really.

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:34 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Erm, no he won't becauser he is a dreadful left winger. He cannot beat a player and his crossing is poor. He will not get ahead of any left sided players for England because he is much worse in that position than right footed players playing out of position. It's all a bit sad really.
he has 8 caps for england, you did know that?

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:35 AM
edwin

If he's going to play Internationals on a regular basis, just as well he is going

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
he has 8 caps for england, you did know that?
Yes I do. Shocking innit. Still he won't get back in as a regular left sided player 'cos he is no good. You keep hoping for him though, it's kinda cute in a hopeless, desperate kinda way.

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwin
If he's going to play Internationals on a regular basis, just as well he is going
He isn't though.

Unread 17-07-2007, 08:53 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Still he won't get back in as a regular left sided player 'cos he is no good.
good enough to have 8 caps to his name, though.

still, your inability to appreciate this fact seems to be fuelled by your bizarre hatred of the man.

time will tell antonin, time will tell. by all means feel free to bttt this if i am wrong.

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
good enough to have 8 caps to his name, though.

still, your inability to appreciate this fact seems to be fuelled by your bizarre hatred of the man.

time will tell antonin, time will tell. by all means feel free to bttt this if i am wrong.

I know he has 8 caps so I am fully able to appreciate this. I also don't have a bizarre hatred of him, I feel pretty much nowt towards him now he has left United. I just don't rate him as a player at all and do not see him making a regular England place his, in fact I think this is impossible due to his lack of ability.

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:14 AM
violater

ronaldo ,tevez or scholes will win united player of the year.

rooney will have an "ok" season. unless he can work on his first touch he wont be winning any personal accolades for a while.
Closed Thread