United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2019, 08:26 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Which is why I think ole will probably be gone by December.

They won’t back him enough and they’ll bin him
Yep.

I’m fully behind Ole

It’s the people above him that will be his downfall.

Unread 13-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

They won't sack him that soon. Come on. They didn't sack Moyes until April.

Despite having 3 managers before him, I don't think the club has acted rashly in sacking anyone. You could even make the case that all of them could have gone sooner. They all had to go when they did, if not before.

Hell get at least a season IMO. And he'll get more backing from the fans that any of the last lot.

Unread 13-04-2019, 08:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Yeah and those three signings were so unpopular even then

Woody also brought in Memphis. Complete different profile. It didn't work out either.

For me I want to go down the young potential route too but lets not rewrite history. The biggest goon Falcao caused was when he signed. The guy was hopeless but we can't pretend we didn't celebrate his move.
Kind of what I’m getting at pal.

Our main strategy has been to go for the fashionable/name player with the odd young up and coming kid thrown in the mix while filling the squad, we can only judge what has happened in previous seasons.

If this summer Woodward brings in younger players, who fit the managers style he wants play then I’ll hold my hands up. but until that happens I’ll have doubts anything will change, no matter who the manager is.

Unread 13-04-2019, 08:35 PM
rubbernecker

Unread 13-04-2019, 08:44 PM
saffers

We are shit.

Unread 13-04-2019, 10:01 PM
wiganste

Absolute shite today. Was close to not bothering going. Really wish I’d stayed at home.
If it wasn’t for the pre & post match beers, going to see United now would be shite

Unread 13-04-2019, 10:24 PM
ScarFace

Unread 13-04-2019, 11:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Lingard is such a thick footballer. Tosser
He’s had it off hasn’t he? Any other era in any other universe and he’s on the bench for Derby.

Unread 13-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He’s had it off hasn’t he? Any other era in any other universe and he’s on the bench for Derby.
Lost count of how many times i've said this in the past. He's scored a few eye catching goals in the past but like most of the players in this squad his base level, week in week out, is way below what we should be accepting.

He's a mid-lower table premier league footballer at best, at his worst he's a championship level player.

Unfortunately in the barmy era we now live in he's somehow a 100k a week plus footballer for Manchester United.

Unread 13-04-2019, 11:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yep. Agreed.

The club's Insta page showed that famous Berbatov byline flick against West Ham the other day.

Watch Ronaldo on that. He's only just in the box by the time Berbatov flicks it. He make a mad dash to make sure he's in the six yard box for a simple tap in.

Just a huge desire to get in where it hurts.
So I hear.

Unread 13-04-2019, 11:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
How the £#%&! did he stay in the field for 90 minutes today the £#%&!ing fraud

Unread 13-04-2019, 11:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
now that is £#%&!ing commitment to not being offside.

Unread 14-04-2019, 01:06 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So I hear.

Unread 14-04-2019, 01:30 AM
puressence

Quote:

Praying for it aren’t you

Hammering a manager who’s got a 10 million pound plus of n the bank performed miracles within 1 win off top 4 last 8 of champs league important players injured or suspended but yep £#%&! him out before Xmas ...

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:10 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Praying for it aren’t you

Hammering a manager who’s got a 10 million pound plus of n the bank performed miracles within 1 win off top 4 last 8 of champs league important players injured or suspended but yep £#%&! him out before Xmas ...
Where have I hammered him you absolute cretin?

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:34 AM
utd99

Quote:
Where have I hammered him you absolute cretin?
Is that what he said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
How the £#%&! did he stay in the field for 90 minutes today the £#%&!ing fraud
I really hope Ole isn’t the ‘I coached him the youths, he’s my guy’ type of manager. He’s won enough, and played with enough top class players that you’d hope he can tell the difference. If not he’ll Lingard himself back to Molde.

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:47 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing delighted we beat their cup final effort whilst being shit and lucky. I know we’re a mess but sick of these game raising @#%&!s. Look at Wolves and Brighton results... look at Southampton suddenly giving a £#%&!. Berts, dippers, Chelsea, arse and spurs all recently won whilst being shit, lucky or both.

Just want the season to end tbh.
Spoiler:
click to showhide
With Young holding big ears (not Bale btw)
click to showhide

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:55 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&!ing delighted we beat their cup final effort whilst being shit and lucky. I know we’re a mess but sick of these game raising @#%&!s. Look at Wolves and Brighton results... look at Southampton suddenly giving a £#%&!. Berts, dippers, Chelsea, arse and spurs all recently won whilst being shit, lucky or both.

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
Maybe we’re so shit we just make them look good. It’s happening too often to just be about the oppo; West Ham are one of the worst away teams in the country. Didn’t they get done at Wimbledon?

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:57 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Maybe we’re so shit we just make them look good. It’s happening too often to just be about the oppo; West Ham are one of the worst away teams in the country. Didn’t they get done at Wimbledon?
Dunno mate. Just fed up of feeling shit watching this lot and decided to put a +pos on it

Unread 14-04-2019, 03:06 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
Don't get so down mate you're normally quite balanced after performances like today

Shit game but 3 points and still in with a good shout

Win the next two whilst those around drop points and the world looks like Olly's wheel again .

Probably won't happen but if we could scrape through to the semis,beat Liverpool and then beat City in the final it would be the greatest pissboil ever.

for the white
Closed Thread