Question Ole Sacked Once LFC Smash Us

?

Feel like its in the stars.

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:11 PM
rubbernecker

Isn't there a poll about this already ?

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:23 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

They'll beat us about 4 nil. And it won't matter. Well still carry on hemoraging funds to the Americans who rinse the club for all its worth. We're all just waiting to hit the point where they discard us like a street worker who's too useless and gross to pork.

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:24 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Isn't there a poll about this already ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
They'll beat us about 4 nil. And it won't matter. Well still carry on hemoraging funds to the Americans who rinse the club for all its worth. We're all just waiting to hit the point where they discard us like a street worker who's too useless and gross to pork.
can see us losing badly and woody deciding to sack him but not pulling the trigger until a week or 2 later post chelsea. We cant hire a manager quickly due to penny pinching about how many ketchup sachets they get at dinner.

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:35 PM
My Name is Heath

Rebekkah Vardy to take charge to the end of the season IMHO.

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Liverpool have a horrific record at OT, think it’s fewer than ten league wins in their history. They would stop at 3-0 which is about par for the course.

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Soviet

This poll is a load of %@#$&!s (Despite voting ). Giving a manager, one game to save his job is a load of %@#$&!s. *Well its not been one game its been 9 months.... if anyone is thinking that, we've been run into the ground for 6 years and this poll is about the consequences of defeat to Liverpool.

Unread 09-10-2019, 03:11 PM
ryanMUFC

If we get smacked by them then a I think it’s inevitable that he will lose a bit of the backing from the fans, maybe even the players. A defeat will also probably put us in the relegation zone.

Was it his idea to weaken the squad and not strengthen the attack? If it was the he should probably face the consequences. If not, the board need to stick by him.. even if we’re in the relegation zone. Even if Old Trafford has 20,000 empty seats.

I think we should replace him at the end of the season.

Unread 09-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
If we get smacked by them then a I think it’s inevitable that he will lose a bit of the backing from the fans, maybe even the players. A defeat will also probably put us in the relegation zone.

Was it his idea to weaken the squad and not strengthen the attack? If it was the he should probably face the consequences. If not, the board need to stick by him.. even if we’re in the relegation zone. Even if Old Trafford has 20,000 empty seats.

I think we should replace him at the end of the season.
The club wanted to sign Longstaff, bailed at the price. The club wanted to sign Dybala, who would rather stay at Juventus. Then the board probably made a late move for Dembele and Lyon told Woodward to £#%&! off. So lets clear that up, Ole WANTED a striker and midfielder, and the club failed to bring them in. We were linked with a lot of players, but we know there was serious interest in Dybala and Longstaff, perhaps even Fernandes, perhaps Dembele. Theres a common theme building now, because its happened under every manager weve had since Fergie left.

Ole isnt immune, but lets at least be fair to him.

'But he let Sanchez and Lukaku go'...... Lukaku was a @#%&! and wanted to leave under Mourinho and Ole, wouldnt surprise me if he was the one leaking team, tactics, and behind the scenes information. I couldnt care less hes gone, my only problem is the club didnt replace him and whos fault is that ? Judging by the players we went for, its the boards fault. Who knows what went on behind the scenes, did the club inform Ole Dybala was a done deal, only for him to back out last minute, who knows. As for Sanchez, he was shit, lets just leave that one there.

I mean its not acceptable to be relegated or finish 15th. But if the board doesnt commit to following this through, bringing in a ST, CM, perhaps two CM, RW minimum, whilst bringing through youth, then we're just following the same path thats failed for 6 years. Perhaps we'll get lucky, perhaps we wont, but im willing for this season to be painful, so long as there is a tolerable finish, we dont play shit football all season, and there are glimmers of hope for the future.

Unread 09-10-2019, 03:45 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet
This poll is a load of %@#$&!s (Despite voting ). Giving a manager, one game to save his job is a load of %@#$&!s. *Well its not been one game its been 9 months.... if anyone is thinking that, we've been run into the ground for 6 years and this poll is about the consequences of defeat to Liverpool.
its more "do you think" than "do you want".

i can see it happening. I can see a bashing making woody start the ball rolling.

remember, no top4 this season triggers the adidas clause of a reduction in the shirt money.

Unread 09-10-2019, 03:47 PM
silv

saw some briefings on teamtalk yesterday about 'sources in the dressing room' concerned about Oles tactics and his post match speech after Newcastle

snakes

Unread 09-10-2019, 03:49 PM
utd99

It feels like we’re being corralled off a cliff by the relentless media assault.

Unread 09-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It feels like we’re being corralled off a cliff by the relentless media assault.
Exactly, its a free for all since Fergie left.But what would be more worrying, is if anybody at the club is taking any notice, and I think they do. So many journalists produce pure shit, on a regular basis, just for traffic. Ive stopped browsing loads of websites because of it.
I know media has evolved since, but Fergie was absolutely immense at manipulating and orchestrating the media. I love it when he went on the attack, it galvanized the club. He'd just say one sentence, in an entire interview, and it would be like the batman signal in the sky for the fans and players.

Unread 09-10-2019, 04:11 PM
atticusgrinch

Weirdly think we'll get a result against the dippers. Then lose against Norwich.

Unread 09-10-2019, 04:12 PM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Think you meant to post this in the Brexit thread chief.

Unread 09-10-2019, 05:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Liverpool have a horrific record at OT, think it’s fewer than ten league wins in their history. They would stop at 3-0 which is about par for the course.
They had that ridiculous run against us in the early noughties, so that stat would be even more remarkable. If true.

Unread 09-10-2019, 05:25 PM
AK14

If we keep it to 3 I think he’ll be safe...

If they give us a pasting of like 4 or 5 (which could happen) then I think the board will shit the bed and sack him.

Unread 09-10-2019, 05:32 PM
otbarney

He'll be binned after we lose to Norwich.

Unread 09-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Buck

Bad optics for another manager to be finished off by Liverpool. Especially at Old Trafford. Don't want Ole to go anytime soon but if Woody is getting close to pulling the trigger do it more dignified - Norwich away.

Unread 09-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
remember, no top4 this season triggers the adidas clause of a reduction in the shirt money.
They obviously don’t give a shit given they only signed half the players they should have in the summer, and had a ridiculously small net spend. I think they are expecting to have sold the club by the end of the season, which means ole gets sacked regardless and we can go back to big names for big money who’ll not give a f***. Yay.
Closed Thread