United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2021, 02:12 PM
ScarFace

Ole is yet to win a game this year. Get him OUT !!!

Unread 01-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I find your avatar, a bit creepy...

Unread 01-01-2021, 11:03 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:

Unread 01-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 01-01-2021, 11:22 PM
puressence

Sleep well sweet Prince

Unread 02-01-2021, 04:50 AM
Ethers

You utter dicks

Unread 02-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Not sure I agree with that. Considering with Phelan as assistant and Rene in a more prominent role we

Won 3 more league titles
Only reasons we didnt win the other 2 was due to a Drogba offside and Goal difference

Reached a further 2 champions league finals (which only happened to be against arguably the best team and the best player of all time)

2011 we won the league and reached a CL final with quite a poor squad in all fairness, Oshea, Gibson etc.. you can argue we recruited poor, but credit has to go them for achieving this considering some of the teams we fielded that year. You don't do that if you don't know what you're doing.
no to that one, our goal in that game also shouldnt have stood.

Unread 02-01-2021, 07:32 AM
Fat Al

Let’s just enjoy the fact that right now, we are engaged in a title race.

Unread 02-01-2021, 09:58 AM
triple sod

Football

Quote:
At times over the past 24 months, executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has been virtually alone in defending the Norwegian, continuing to insist he was the right man for the job when all the evidence suggested otherwise.

With the man widely touted as Solskjaer's replacement, Mauricio Pochettino, preparing to return to the game at Paris St-Germain, Woodward used his new year programme notes to outline what he sees as the bigger picture around his manager - appointed in the first place to perform a 'cultural reboot' after the upheaval of the Jose Mourinho era.
Seems that even Woody has more of a clue than the Ole Out Owens

Huge if true

Unread 02-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Let’s just enjoy the fact that right now, we are engaged in a title race.
This.

I think most of us have spouted in recent years that we just want to see some good football, be competitive near the top and show some progress. It’s yes to all at the moment.

Unread 02-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You utter dicks

Unread 02-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Mr_Ed

This forum is very boom and bust these days.

We are on a very good run and I think we can all agree it is fantastic but we can only judge things properly if / when we win something.

We play some great stuff at times
We are very worrying at times too

We’ve won 9 in 11 now so I think we all agree W won’t get relegated now.

Unread 02-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

We are on a very good run and I think we can all agree it is fantastic but we can only judge things properly if / when we win something.

Very prime RAWK-esque

Unread 02-01-2021, 12:19 PM
20LEgend1999

I remember "prime RAWK" being full of people wanting the manager sacked after three games, and writing off the season because we were 6 points behind with 105 to play for.

Unread 02-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

It goes both ways ffs. The reason people are pointing this out is because you and loads of others were writing the manager and our season off right at the start of this season - this after finishing 3rd last season, having clearly successfully recruited some decent signings and having endured a poor/non existent pre-season. There were repeated ad nauseum calls for ole to be sacked or for Poch to be brought in, that ole didn’t know what he was doing, they look like they’ve never played together etc etc

Personally, I think he’s very inexperienced and is clearly learning on the job (which isn’t ideal) but has got enough right for us to at least give him a proper shot at it.

This isn’t ‘we were right you were wrong’ - it’s more let’s avoid changing managers every couple of years and given there are sufficient positive signs, let’s see what ole can do. It’s also acknowledgement that we have large numbers of dumb as £#%&! supporters who don’t have a £#%&!ing clue. This is in addition to the Abu and media masses that genuinely hate us and for a time, I couldn’t tell the two sets apart.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If Ole wins the quadruple the #OleOut brigade will still be going strong.

I note from my brief persusings that the pro-Mou/anti-Ole brigade have suddenly gone quiet
We’re winning games you £#%&!ing idiot, it’s literally all anyone asked. Now £#%&! off back under your rock.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:28 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We’re winning games you £#%&!ing idiot, it’s literally all anyone asked. Now £#%&! off back under your rock.
Good to see you're still a thick @#%&!.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

HNY

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
We won plenty of games in order to finish 3rd and get to three semi finals, didn’t stop people pissing themselves three games into the season.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:33 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
We’re winning games you f***ing idiot, it’s literally all anyone asked. Now f*** off back under your rock.
Winning games isn't all anyone asked for. I remember you asked for Ole to walk away after three games of his first full season.
Closed Thread