United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2014, 11:53 PM
MarkG

Default 10 years of Rooney is 2 years too long

Rooney's sending off last week probably stunted the media fanfare around 10 years of Rooney at United this week but even so it's still a fan divider.

For fans of my show - and from the feedback I had last week I know there's maybe 1? I discuss Rooney in this weeks Soccer Box posted below.

But does anyone else think Rooney should have left by now? I think it would be best for everyone and people need to remember United aren't Liverpool. The won't let a top player (Suerez) leave and replace him with crap (Lambert).

Oh and keep your ear out for my shout out for this forum. I expect they'll be plenty of wet behind the ears descending on the forum soon looking for a friendly welcome.

Unread 02-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG

Oh and keep your ear out for my shout out for this forum. I expect they'll be plenty of wet behind the ears descending on the forum soon looking for a friendly welcome.
Oh Jesus.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:03 AM
ryanMUFC

What is it with reds trying to become pundits these days?

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:06 AM
naes_sean

Not this shit again.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
MarkG

Just keeping a promise to those who doubted the authenticity of the video blog.

Think of the positives as well. All those impressionable United fans flocking to the forum to talk about their favourite kit and why Luke Shaw is their idol.

God help them.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:37 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Rooney's sending off last week probably stunted the media fanfare around 10 years of Rooney at United this week but even so it's still a fan divider.

For fans of my show - and from the feedback I had last week I know there's maybe 1? I discuss Rooney in this weeks Soccer Box posted below.

But does anyone else think Rooney should have left by now? I think it would be best for everyone and people need to remember United aren't Liverpool. The won't let a top player (Suerez) leave and replace him with crap (Lambert).

Soccer Box
you got the forums name/url wrong.

it is not manchesterunitedforum.com

Unread 03-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Gruber

Unread 03-10-2014, 03:29 AM
Crumps

I don't think he should be captain and has been poor a times but before the sending off he was good. Little bits of interplay with the genuine class that has been brought in is starting to click too and will continue to do so especially with Di Maria. He is a class player and @#%&!s like you that are all 'either or' need shooting. So we bin him, RVP gets injured and Falcao is having an off game (within the realms of imagination?) it's all on a kid's head and God forbid he has a shit game which will mean you @#%&!s will wanted him hounded out the door and demanding that another 50 million needs to be spent when the answer was already playing for us.

Get off the bandwagon you downy looking @#%&! and form an opinion of your own.

Unread 03-10-2014, 03:46 AM
believe

Yhbreduib

Unread 03-10-2014, 05:24 AM
barrington avenue

what a shifty looking little nerd...
got a feeling MarkG could be ending up on Stinson Hunters vlog!....

liked how he assassinated the dippers and keeps pointing out that Rooney is a @#%&! though..

Unread 03-10-2014, 05:37 AM
vangaalsbigballs

ffs hope this is not the start of @#%&!s like MarkG flocking to this forum

Unread 03-10-2014, 06:08 AM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I don't think he should be captain and has been poor a times but before the sending off he was good. Little bits of interplay with the genuine class that has been brought in is starting to click too and will continue to do so especially with Di Maria. He is a class player and @#%&!s like you that are all 'either or' need shooting. So we bin him, RVP gets injured and Falcao is having an off game (within the realms of imagination?) it's all on a kid's head and God forbid he has a shit game which will mean you @#%&!s will wanted him hounded out the door and demanding that another 50 million needs to be spent when the answer was already playing for us.

Get off the bandwagon you downy looking @#%&! and form an opinion of your own.
Ok then. Tell you what I'll broadcast another video clip and this time I'll say what I really think of Rooney.....

Unread 03-10-2014, 06:13 AM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
you got the forums name/url wrong.

it is not manchesterunitedforum.com
Easily rectified. I'll stick an annotation link over the video with a direct link to the forum registration page. That way all they'll need to do is click.

I may even post up a list of the most helpful and friendly users on the forum so they can pm and Introduce themselves directly.

Unread 03-10-2014, 06:35 AM
Whip Hubley

Unread 03-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Jethro

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:01 AM
wonky no

You don't have 'a show' you deluded bell. You take videos of yourself talking because you're not wired right.

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Whip Hubley

28 views, you better prepare those servers for an influx of knowledgeable footy fans armers

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:06 AM
puressence

markyg can i have your autograph

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:09 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
ffs hope this is not the start of @#%&!s like MarkG flocking to this forum
You only joined this year...

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote: