United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-08-2010, 09:51 PM
The Watcher

Default Re: *Official* Fulham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
So it's the strikers fault we missed a pen?
This thread was descending into petty arguments, when it should be wallowing in quality doom. I'm just doing my bit.

Saying that, I'm more than happy to blame Owen for the missed penalty.

Unread 23-08-2010, 11:02 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: *Official* Fulham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
This thread was descending into petty arguments, when it should be wallowing in quality doom. I'm just doing my bit.

Saying that, I'm more than happy to blame Owen for the missed penalty.
I would normally object, but for some reason when it's Owen who is the target I just can't

One of the most depressing, soul-destroying signings in the recent history of our club