United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-07-2010, 06:36 PM
plopborsky

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Are you Michael Owen?

According to the BBC tonights game has been called off?

If thats false, does anyone in Manchester fancy watching this in town? O Sheas have got an irish band on and they are showing the game. Will be superb
for my green card pal

its still on as far as i can see

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Ashley's Grime

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

The pitch we are playing on was laid yesterday.

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
The pitch we are playing on was laid yesterday.
Lucky pitch

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

inch and a half of turf. Under that, solid concrete.

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego

Obviously, the club feels we don't have enough crocks in the squad as it is

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Are you Michael Owen?

According to the BBC tonights game has been called off?

If thats false, does anyone in Manchester fancy watching this in town? O Sheas have got an irish band on and they are showing the game. Will be superb
I can't see anything about it on BBC mate. It would have been on MUTV by now if it was called off and i've not seen anything./

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Sloane

hopefully if berbatov stands in the same spot all game the turf will wear out and then slip on the concrete and break his neck

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Its monaco all over again.

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
hopefully if berbatov stands in the same spot all game the turf will wear out and then slip on the concrete and break his neck
harsh

Unread 16-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
harsh
just messing plops im not one of the berb haters. but just trying to fit in, practicing for the new season

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
just messing plops im not one of the berb haters. but just trying to fit in, practicing for the new season
im almost thinking of going to some games so i dont have to put up with clueless @#%&!s on the matchday threads

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Sloane

Quote:
im almost thinking of going to some games so i dont have to put up with clueless @#%&!s on the matchday threads
watch out you dont want to turn into a top red

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:20 PM
elephantstone

Gutted I'm not there as I went on the last 2 US tours

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
r bless

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I thought you gave up the fundraising trips since the good friday agreement ?

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:52 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Who's new lass on MUTV?

She's a real mess

Unread 16-07-2010, 08:56 PM
red in cumbria

Relative of magic, by the sounds of it

Unread 16-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Who's new lass on MUTV?

She's a real mess
Scouse @#%&! apparently.

and on that note, this time last year we were all getting excited over michael owen scoring a few goals in pre season. arf.

Unread 16-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Scouse @#%&! apparently.

and on that note, this time last year we were all getting excited over michael owen scoring a few goals in pre season. arf.
those were the good old days

Unread 16-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Coracao

Obers, Diouf, Smalling all in from start.

Will be interesting to see how they do.