United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-03-2010, 07:17 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Bayern v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
baaaa

clique
Racist

Unread 31-03-2010, 07:28 PM
wiganste

Great trip, super stadium, shit performance.

If only Rooney had buried that sitter to make it 2-0

Unread 31-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
you were seriously £#%&!ing a large number of people off with the non-stop slagging off of our players in the match thread. i considered just banning you but decided to be nice and just give an infraction for the next five posts, guessing it might slow you down. as it did.
I thought you lost your mod powers when you lost in UFW ?

Unread 31-03-2010, 07:49 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I thought you lost your mod powers when you lost in UFW ?
that was the other borsuk

Unread 31-03-2010, 09:47 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

We're going through.

Unread 31-03-2010, 10:02 PM
dunk

ITV News at 10 has the 'latest' on Rooney's ankle, according to the headlines

What a load of £#%&!ing shit. I really hope he has to miss the World Cup due to something innocuous suffered in the last minute of the CL final.

Unread 31-03-2010, 10:18 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
ITV News at 10 has the 'latest' on Rooney's ankle, according to the headlines

What a load of £#%&!ing shit. I really hope he has to miss the World Cup due to something innocuous suffered in the last minute of the CL final.
Here's the latest (from last night in fact):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He'll be fine in a week, outside chance he'll play Saturday.

(OK, I did say his metatarsal was £#%&!ed, but anyway)

Unread 31-03-2010, 10:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Here's the latest (from last night in fact):

(OK, I did say his metatarsal was £#%&!ed, but anyway)
And it has been confirmed otherwise where?

Unread 31-03-2010, 11:49 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Great trip, super stadium, shit performance.

If only Rooney had buried that sitter to make it 2-0
Just got myself and agree with that. Ended up in the Irish pub after the game and then the sports bar round the corner from the hotel and would've gone in one of those strip clubs next door but seeing as I could hardly stand up when I left I thought it might not be the best move I could make.
Was in a cracking pub before the game, a Bayern fan took us in and it was bouncing in there.
Feel like shit now though.

Unread 31-03-2010, 11:51 PM
jem

every time I've gone over on my ankle, I've strapped it up, donned some air cast ankle braces and just £#%&!ing got on with it. if he doesn't play in the next two games, he's a @#%&!.

of course, it won't help if fergie picks the wrong £#%&!ing team again, but still....

Unread 31-03-2010, 11:52 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
every time I've gone over on my ankle, I've strapped it up, donned some air cast ankle braces and just £#%&!ing got on with it. if he doesn't play in the next two games, he's a @#%&!.

of course, it won't help if fergie picks the wrong £#%&!ing team again, but still....
What would have been the right team yesterday?

Unread 01-04-2010, 12:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
What would have been the right team yesterday?
I'm glad you asked. and I don't say this with hindsight (and, contrary to popular opinion, I do not greet every team announcement with the words "he's picked the wrong team again, the daft old @#%&!") - you could have enjoyed my pre-match comments if I had access on the train. sorry you missed out.

valencia on the right would have coped with being kicked mercilessly by the brute badstuber better than nani. and lahm is a £#%&!ing defensive liability that nani could have had fun with - I prefer nani cutting in from the left anyway. rooney in the middile, obviously.

scholes should never have played. his legs have gone and bayern are a big, physical team who run around a lot and close down well. scholes was £#%&! all use when we didn't have the ball and never got much time on it. giggs would have been a better option.

fergie might not have predicted carrick would be so £#%&!ing anonymous last night (though many on here would have done), but carrick needs the right team picked around him.

I would never pick park, of course. not sure who I'd have picked instead, but i would probably have played berbatov and not gone with the stupid 3-man midfield that looked like 1.

I guess there was no option but to play neville g and to be fair he was not complete shit. except for the handball. he should be £#%&!ing ashamed of himself for that.

I don't blame evra for looking knackered, but fergie needs to rest him a bit.