United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-07-2010, 05:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Marquee
Chicharito > Marquee

Unread 31-07-2010, 08:26 PM
The Watcher

Question Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

Link to the goals?

Unread 31-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Coracao

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Link to the goals?
Goals

Unread 31-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Link to the goals?

Unread 31-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Link to the goals?
i already posted the link a bit earlier in the thread pal.

dont let these @#%&!s take the credit

Unread 31-07-2010, 08:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
i already posted the link a bit earlier in the thread pal.

dont let these @#%&!s take the credit

Only went back two pages, saw the arse seeing and £#%&!ed it off

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:02 PM
The Watcher

Paddy cracks me up. After Smallings goals they show a few reds celebrating, he comes out with "I know those Lads"

Love how proud of Hernandez the Chivas fans are, great to see. Cannot wait to see him play properly for us in the coming season

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:07 PM
rogieop

so is it chee ka reeto or chee cha reeto?

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:11 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
so is it chee ka reeto or chee cha reeto?
Chicharito

hth

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:21 PM
wiganste

Thumbs up Re: *OFFICIAL* Manchester United Pre-Season Tour of Americaland Thread *Fixtures and ting*

Quote:
Paddy cracks me up. After Smallings goals they show a few reds celebrating, he comes out with "I know those Lads"

Love how proud of Hernandez the Chivas fans are, great to see. Cannot wait to see him play properly for us in the coming season
Hernandez is going to be the bargain of the decade, a Ole Gunnar type signing.

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:23 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He'll hopefully keep Owen out the team too, which will be a bonus

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Unread 31-07-2010, 09:26 PM
wiganste

Quote:
He'll hopefully keep Owen out the team too, which will be a bonus
I could keep that @#%&! out of the team and I haven't played up front for over 20 years

Unread 01-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Camel

did anyone else notice that fantastic bit of skill by gibson when he managed to trip over his own feet on the turn

Unread 01-08-2010, 12:42 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
did anyone else notice that fantastic bit of skill by gibson when he managed to trip over his own feet on the turn
if that had been a brazilian, you'd have screamed for his signature

Unread 01-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Piss poor defending tbph

Unread 01-08-2010, 09:35 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sounds like a good back-four that.