United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:25 PM
dunk

I’ve not predicted any results and haven’t had to play down a thing.

Edit: actually, did say we’d probably win 3-0 today..

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’ve not predicted any results and haven’t had to play down a thing.

Edit: actually, did say we’d probably win 3-0 today..
I was gonna say it is sad that you've become anti united.

But honestly werent you anti united even in feries last season? Constant negativity? Hated rvp before he fired us to the title...

Why be a united fan if it's so hard?

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I was gonna say it is sad that you've become anti united.

But honestly werent you anti united even in feries last season? Constant negativity? Hated rvp before he fired us to the title...

Why be a united fan if it's so hard?
Excuse me? Didn’t you just spend 18 months campaigning and complaining on a day to day basis about the management of the club? Wanting us to lose etc.?

I’ve been disillusioned with United for a while, simply because it’s so blatantly obvious how, where and why the owners are £#%&!ing up the club. It’s so £#%&!ing hard because it’s always been such a huge part of my life, so to witness it being utterly ruined, something I watched be built by Fergie, due to individuals greed is £#%&!ing shit.

Fergie got it in the neck for the shitty scouting and inept transfer manoeuvres that saw the team get older and worse with each passing season. As did the owners.

Unread 17-12-2017, 11:35 PM
saffers

Quote:
Excuse me? Didn’t you just spend 18 months campaigning and complaining on a day to day basis about the management of the club? Wanting us to lose etc.?

I’ve been disillusioned with United for a while, simply because it’s so blatantly obvious how, where and why the owners are £#%&!ing up the club. It’s so £#%&!ing hard because it’s always been such a huge part of my life, so to witness it being utterly ruined, something I watched be built by Fergie, due to individuals greed is £#%&!ing shit.
Last 10 years has been the most successful period in the clubs history pal, bit dramatic no?

Malcom Glazers takeover didnt end up killing us. Now we need to keep faith in mou, he will leave a team that will be very easy to build on for the next manager(s).

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
£#%&! all this bellyaching about money spent or drug tests blah blah

£#%&! the league and european cup.That'll be there next year and the year after.

More worried about losing our piss boiling crown.Final nail.Sad day.
Yep

How quickly we have descended from “Mou is gonna boil piss/get in Guardiola’s bald head, drive him nuts” etc to resorting to winning the mortality/respect/dignity league in December.

City are a plastic club. Even PSG are taking the field most weeks with two or three players from the academy to give some sense of local identity. City will probably dominate English football for the next couple of years because they’ve happened upon a special coach, just like Chelsea did 04-06, but beyond that they’re a hollow shell of a club and their fans know it.

We need to be more worried about ourselves and, in all reality, focus on what comes after Guardiola has £#%&!ed them off. If we stay true to what United is about, we will see City off sooner or later. A Manchester United run properly, loyal to the traditions of the club, will be too much for them to compete with. We need to get that right before anything else.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
City are a plastic club. Even PSG are taking the field most weeks with two or three players from the academy to give some sense of local identity. City will probably dominate English football for the next couple of years because they’ve happened upon a special coach, just like Chelsea did 04-06, but beyond that they’re a hollow shell of a club and their fans know it.

We need to be more worried about ourselves and, in all reality, focus on what comes after Guardiola has £#%&!ed them off. If we stay true to what United is about, we will see City off sooner or later. A Manchester United run properly, loyal to the traditions of the club, will be too much for them to compete with. We need to get that right before anything else
Top postage.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:12 AM
saffers

Quote:
Yep

How quickly we have descended from “Mou is gonna boil piss/get in Guardiola’s bald head, drive him nuts” etc to resorting to winning the mortality/respect/dignity league in December.

We need to be more worried about ourselves and, in all reality, focus on what comes after Guardiola has £#%&!ed them off. If we stay true to what United is about, we will see City off sooner or later. A Manchester United run properly, loyal to the traditions of the club, will be too much for them to compete with. We need to get that right before anything else.
Mou will make guardiola retire just like he made him retire from spain.

Don't worry about it. He'll get at least one league title before he leaves us. Oh and if we win the CL it's a wrap, first since paisley to win 3 CLs, for three different clubs aswell.

Say the league gap is still massive come february and we're comfortable in 2nd then we should put all our efforts into the CL. We can definitely beat anyone over two legs. Genuinely believe an Ozil in midfield would elevate us, phenomenal talent. Improve our football, improve our dominance of games.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:21 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Oh and if we win the CL it's a wrap, first since paisley to win 3 CLs, for three different clubs aswell.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Don't worry about it. He'll get at least one league title before he leaves us. Oh and if we win the CL it's a wrap, first since paisley to win 3 CLs, for three different clubs aswell.

Say the league gap is still massive come february and we're comfortable in 2nd then we should put all our efforts into the CL. We can definitely beat anyone over two legs. Genuinely believe an Ozil in midfield would elevate us, phenomenal talent. Improve our football, improve our dominance of games.
I think we need to improve. The results are there but the performances aren’t convincing. I’m sure all the lads on here follow ExPG but we are outperforming our ExPG more than anyone in the league, by far. We are scoring lots of goals from few chances. #ExpPGbait

Either we step up or I think the reality of how we are playing will bring us back to reality.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:27 AM
saffers

Quote:
I think we need to improve. The results are there but the performances aren’t convincing. I’m sure all the lads on here follow ExPG but we are outperforming our ExPG more than anyone in the league, by far. We are scoring lots of goals from few chances. #ExpPGbait

Either we step up or I think the reality of how we are playing will bring us back to reality.
We are a weird team for sure, I think it points to us being better in the future though. But I do see the arguments for "luck to run out" etc but I think the more Mou gets to coach, the more of his men come in, the better we will get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Mou.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:35 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
We are a weird team for sure, I think it points to us being better in the future though. But I do see the arguments for "luck to run out" etc but I think the more Mou gets to coach, the more of his men come in, the better we will get.

Mou.
Yeah, we still need players. Bizarre after how much money we have spent in recent years that today we started with seven players who were at the club when Fergie left

The Big Man up front worries me though. He will always get a decent amount of goals but does he make us predictable. And is he, in reality, a little bit shite?

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:36 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Obnoxious Winners

There are none better than United. I don't care what anyone else is doing - I am going to be SUCH a #@&%! when we wrestle this title back...and it's coming soon. Never mind big ears.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:46 AM
dunk

Quote:
Yeah, we still need players. Bizarre after how much money we have spent in recent years that today we started with seven players who were at the club when Fergie left

The Big Man up front worries me though. He will always get a decent amount of goals but does he make us predictable. And is he, in reality, a little bit shite?
Basically, yes. And he knows it, hence he’s in a huff.

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:56 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Basically, yes. And he knows it, hence he’s in a huff.

Give the lad a chance, he's hardly a Gary Birtles, Peter Davenport or an Alan Brazil.

Unread 18-12-2017, 07:42 AM
puressence

Quote:

havent you got some reindeer to slay ..

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:07 AM
20 times

Quote:

Saffers just did a madness

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:37 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
havent you got some reindeer to slay ..
Sparky, sa7 et all, need some advice on how to deal with this guy being on your tail 24/7?

Unread 18-12-2017, 10:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Sparky, sa7 et all, need some advice on how to deal with this guy being on your tail 24/7?
Just wave some pastry at it. That usually distracts it long enough

Closed Thread