United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-12-2017, 08:30 PM
sub three hours

Angry Obnoxious Winners

Anybody else finding that the Berts are becoming absolutely obnoxious winners as this run continues?

Don't get me wrong, I know that I must have been a gloating, annoying b*stard when we were at our absolute peak (and they were wollowing in their misery) but I really don't think that I was as disagreeable a winner as this lot are becomming.

Unread 16-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Anybody else finding that the Berts are becoming absolutely obnoxious winners as this run continues?

Don't get me wrong, I know that I must have been a gloating, annoying b*stard when we were at our absolute peak (and they were wollowing in their misery) but I really don't think that I was as disagreeable a winner as this lot are becomming.
Any other set of fans would be the same. The only silver lining in any of this is sorry affair is that Mansour didn’t buy the Vermin

Unread 16-12-2017, 08:45 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Any other set of fans would be the same. The only silver lining in any of this is sorry affair is that Mansour didn’t buy the Vermin

Maybe, but I find it strange how they've gone from the 'we want everyone to love us' aren't we great following a 'calamity club', typical City etc etc to being the most obnoxious and least humble winners i've ever come across.

Unread 16-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Neo

Doesn't really bother me that much, tbf. Everyone knows that this isn't real success - it's simply financial doping via a grotesque Arab money laundering scam.

The Berts know it deep down, too. A lot of them probably yearn for the Maine Road days, tbf.

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Doesn't really bother me that much, tbf. Everyone knows that this isn't real success - it's simply financial doping via a grotesque Arab money laundering scam.

The Berts know it deep down, too. A lot of them probably yearn for the Maine Road days, tbf.
This.

They’re a franchise now, the UK branch of an insidious middle eastern conglomerate. Their success doesn’t bother me that much it’s all hyper investment plastic success. They’re not Liverpool, that’s all that matters.

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This.

They’re a franchise now, the UK branch of an insidious middle eastern conglomerate. Their success doesn’t bother me that much it’s all hyper investment plastic success. They’re not Liverpool, that’s all that matters.
It's like playing football manager on cheat mode, giving yourself unlimited budgets year on year. Anyone can do that.

Spurs building themselves up despite being pillaged for years to destroy the spanish and european champions, thats the stuff worthy of respect.

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:11 PM
n48

This Manchester City side plays the most wonderful, devastating, progressive football. When Pep Guardiola leaves English football we will look at this team as the benchmark. He has set new standards.

Jason Blurt. Telegraph.

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:47 PM
saffers

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
This Manchester City side plays the most wonderful, devastating, progressive football. When Pep Guardiola leaves English football we will look at this team as the benchmark. He has set new standards.

Jason Blurt. Telegraph.
They're not even as good as Arsenal in 2004. I totally stand by that. At least Arsenal played in a somewhat more competitive division and didn't spend half a billion quid to do it.

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:55 PM
20 times

Arsed. They’re still mongs

Quote:
They're not even as good as Arsenal in 2004. I totally stand by that. At least Arsenal played in a somewhat more competitive division and didn't spend half a billion quid to do it.
The majority of Arsenal or united teams from 98-2004 wer better to watch. Obviously Pepe invented teams attacking and scoring loads of goals though

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lampard ?

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Arsed. They’re still mongs

The majority of Arsenal or united teams from 98-2004 wer better to watch. Obviously Pepe invented teams attacking and scoring loads of goals though
I'd have fancied Harry Redknapp's Spurs to give that lot more of a £#%&!ing game tonight.

Imagine Gareth Bale going up against Delph ffs. Instead you've got a silly argie @#%&! who dyes his hair trying to play triangles out of his back 4 with Eric Dier and some @#%&! they signed from Burnley.

All very admirable i'm sure in the chin stroking circles of modern day opta £#%&! fans. But play to your strengths you @#%&!.

Unread 16-12-2017, 10:00 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Lampard ?
That New York Berties "loan" scam. Pretty small fry really.

Unread 16-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Crumps

Isn’t bothering me as much as it should this. Helps that the ones I know are easily put in their place with the ‘sold their soul to strive to become everything they claimed to hate’ as it winds them up. I’d imagine a newbie supporter would be hellish to be around though as their past doesn’t matter to them in any shape or form.

Unread 16-12-2017, 10:13 PM
sub three hours

Quote:

For me City are a young and exciting side to watch and they've got the 'potential' and the manager to get to the heights that we did under Fergie.

The bitterness towards us even in victory this week says everything about a lot of their fan base for me.

They've enjoyed our 'perceived' discomfort more than they've enjoyed their own success this week.

Unread 16-12-2017, 10:13 PM
andyroo

Al Otaiba though. Don't think I can forgive Al Otaiba.

For starters, I don't know what it even is.

Unread 16-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
The bitterness towards us even in victory this week says everything about a lot of their fan base for me.

They've enjoyed our 'perceived' discomfort more than they've enjoyed their own success this week.
Add their players to the list too, £#%&!ing red faced ginger inbred looking bastard.

Unread 17-12-2017, 12:09 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48

Jason Blurt. Telegraph.
Appropriate surname.

Unread 17-12-2017, 12:13 AM
andyroo

Bert more like

Unread 17-12-2017, 12:22 AM
rubbernecker

£#%&! all this bellyaching about money spent or drug tests blah blah

£#%&! the league and european cup.That'll be there next year and the year after.

More worried about losing our piss boiling crown.Final nail.Sad day.
Closed Thread