United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not entirely sure why this has come to as a shock to all über reds. As soon as zlatan was injured he was always gonna look at a big man uptop have none of you watched Jose teams for the last 12 years this is what he does it's hardly back page news , once the ATM ban was announced always tricky getting him away he loves the manager and he's adored there. So this opens up avenues for other players. Genuinely surprised at the lukaku he's shit posts . He's far from it and probably the best candidate for the 9 shirt would adapt straight away is young quick strong and bags as for the 10 shirt Sanches is gettable in telling you .
Is that why we're so tight with money?

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Is that why we're so tight with money?

Unread 02-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Cream

• United play hardball over the buy out clause.
  • Atletico respond in kind.
  • Agent passes on the info to his player, tells him to be patient.
  • Player goes nuclear and tweets out his loyalty to the club, all thumbs and salty tears.
  • Clubs finally come to an agreement, player looks like a right wally.

ON.

Unread 02-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Zorg

Woah. Bullet points. Tings just got serious.

Unread 02-06-2017, 09:52 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
  • United play hardball over the buy out clause.
  • Atletico respond in kind.
  • Agent passes on the info to his player, tells him to be patient.
  • Player goes nuclear and tweets out his loyalty to the club, all thumbs and salty tears.
  • Clubs finally come to an agreement, player looks like a right wally.

ON.

Unread 02-06-2017, 10:27 AM
n48

Dodged bullet. Don't need indecisive French wimps at United.

Unread 02-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Sparky***

Someone, probably City, will come in and activate his release clause and pay the amount up front that United won't.

How many times do we get led up the garden path every summer. Never for one minute thought this deal would happen.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/ian_ladyman_dm/s...62712094466048

Someone, probably City, will come in and activate his release clause and pay the amount up front that United won't.

How many times do we get led up the garden path every summer. Never for one minute thought this deal would happen.
It's clearly got nothing to do with the club pulling out. Ladyman, like the rest know £#%&! all. I am sure if he took the time to put two and two together he'd actually see the bigger picture.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:18 AM
75Red

Quote:

How many times do we get led up the garden path every summer.
This.
Every summer I tell myself I'm not getting dragged into all the ITK bs, hype and apparent ineptitude from our club. Say I'll take a break from football talk. Never do though.
Season only over for a week and it's already mental. Only another three months of this shit to go.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Switching Off

Quote:

We have done for years, but last season was different. Zlatan was dragged out a bit but it was always happening.

Suspect Jose was responsible for getting it done early and decisively last year, and no doubt will do again.

Season not actually over yet....

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
We have done for years, but last season was different. Zlatan was dragged out a bit but it was always happening.

Suspect Jose was responsible for getting it done early and decisively last year, and no doubt will do again.

Season not actually over yet....
Last year we signed the most coveted player in world football without any real hiccup, just the longevity of the deal was the nuisance.

If you read every journalist, twitter itks, forums etc you lining yourself up for disappointment every single time.

Shenanigans have gone on with this transfer and I don't think it's actually over, and for once a problem of our making.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Sparky***

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
united are a £#%&!ing joke in the transfer market. Absolutely pitiful. A complete & utter embarrassment.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:44 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
united are a £#%&!ing joke in the transfer market. Absolutely pitiful. A complete & utter embarrassment.
I dunno. Since the Moyes-Woodward farcical summer we get the signings over the line most of the time, admittedly at eye-watering prices. It's how terribly they perform once they get here that's truly embarrassing.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
What am I looking at there?

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:46 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
What am I looking at there?
Took me a sec but if that's his account then he's just liked that article.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Took me a sec but if that's his account then he's just liked that article.
Ah I see.

Well, that's my heart broken.

Sod winning two trophies, it means £#%&! all if all transfer speculation doesn't materialise by the 2nd of June.

Unread 02-06-2017, 11:54 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Ah I see.

Well, that's my heart broken.

Sod winning two trophies, it means £#%&! all if all transfer speculation doesn't materialise by the 2nd of June.
Less than a week of goodwill on here before the bed wetting started again.

Unread 02-06-2017, 12:04 PM
puressence

I see the forum drama queens are on full on @#%&! motion. 2nd June season kicks of in 10 weeks roughly and suddenly the club is useless based on. No nothing @#%&!s running twitter accounts and a taxi driver from London Staggering @#%&!s absolutely staggering

Unread 02-06-2017, 12:07 PM
dunk

Really not arsed about Griezmann, a bit relieved if anything.

Concerned with who we will actually invest in though..
Closed Thread