Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 28-07-2017, 07:19 AM
browser

Thumbs up

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...nich-video/amp

Some cross this

Unread 28-07-2017, 07:27 AM
waynes ear's

the lads ability isnt in doubt its the fact he's not the "worldie" the gobshite fans want, and when the clubs CEO is running around blabbing about breaking the world transfer record twice its no wonder United are getting their pants pulled down

Perisic will do well at United in a Mourinho team. It'll happen, then hopefully he drops some Croatian justice on Woodwards face

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:03 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
the lads ability isnt in doubt its the fact he's not the "worldie" the gobshite fans want, and when the clubs CEO is running around blabbing about breaking the world transfer record twice its no wonder United are getting their pants pulled down

Perisic will do well at United in a Mourinho team. It'll happen, then hopefully he drops some Croatian justice on Woodwards face
Straight swap for Martial.

Get Bale in on the other flank.

Champions. NFT.

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Champions. NFT.
Shut up you dick.

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:10 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shut up you dick.

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Shut up you dick.
Everyone's a winner then Dunk. Mou gets his man (and bins one of the ones he's not a fan of) and gets the top quality winger.

Happy days.

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Everyone's a winner then Dunk. Mou gets his man (and bins one of the ones he's not a fan of) and gets the top quality winger.

Happy days.
Nope. You don't swap a 21 year old on the up for a 29 year old that has never done anything.

It's up to Mou to stop being a #@&%! and to get the best out of the exciting young players at the club, not £#%&! them off and replace them with journeymen.

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Champions. NFT.
Never before have i read such bullshit. And i've read my posts

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Nope. You don't swap a 21 year old on the up for a 29 year old that has never done anything.

It's up to Mou to stop being a #@&%! and to get the best out of the exciting young players at the club, not £#%&! them off and replace them with journeymen.

£#%&!ing hell

You were posting about how he's going to give the young players a better role this season, not he's a #@&%! who is binning them off.

#Headsgone

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
£#%&!ing hell

You were posting about how he's going to give the young players a better role this season, not he's a #@&%! who is binning them off.

#Headsgone
I'm not the one suggesting he swap Martial for Perisic pal. If he does that he's a #@&%!.

Publicly lambasting Shaw and Martial, whipping out of the team for the slightest misdemeanour whilst rewarding Fellaini for costing us a game by starting him next time out etc. Not playing TFM or Tuanzebe or any young player up until the season was practically over. Not exactly filling me with confidence that he will play the youngsters.

That post about him talking up the youngsters wasn't me expecting him to play them, that was his 'value' etc. moment.

Unread 28-07-2017, 12:38 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

Unread 28-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Sweet FA

Quote:
I'm not the one suggesting he swap Martial for Perisic pal. If he does that he's a #@&%!.

Publicly lambasting Shaw and Martial, whipping out of the team for the slightest misdemeanour whilst rewarding Fellaini for costing us a game by starting him next time out etc. Not playing TFM or Tuanzebe or any young player up until the season was practically over. Not exactly filling me with confidence that he will play the youngsters.

That post about him talking up the youngsters wasn't me expecting him to play them, that was his 'value' etc. moment.
I agree the treatment of Shaw and Martial was terrible ,whilst Fellini was the golden boy ??? , there is far too much dead wood in the squad and i can't believe we have not offloaded 3-4 more players so far , good additions so far ,hopefully 2 more and get the youngsters more involved is the way forward.

Unread 28-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
liar. no-one's read your posts. (yes someone told me what you said there)

Unread 28-07-2017, 04:06 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
liar. no-one's read your posts. (yes someone told me what you said there)
ha ha white text

Unread 28-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Clarkie

Tbf, Mourinho has made some good additions so far. (Although, Lindelof will need some time so not counting him just yet)

However, I do agree that he's just as guilty as the rest for not shifting the rubbish.

Then again, does anyone actually want them?

Unread 28-07-2017, 04:28 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Tbf, Mourinho has made some good additions so far. (Although, Lindelof will need some time so not counting him just yet)

However, I do agree that he's just as guilty as the rest for not shifting the rubbish.

Then again, does anyone actually want them?
and can he actually do without them yet? we have only added 2 players and have lost Rooney, with Zlat and Shaw injured.
Closed Thread