United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
They've been lucky in the cups they've won too. Two cup final wins against Stoke and Sunderland lost to Wigan

Two league titles, one of them on goal difference and the other when Liverpool bottled it (thank £#%&!)
they've been nowhere near retaining the league or even running away with it
They also beat the vermin in a league cup final. Lesser of two evils... I know we've had that argument before. And everyone's forgotten it now anyway.

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:30 AM
red in cumbria

Only the other day Pep was saying they could win the CL this season

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:33 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'll be amazed if he's till there this time next year.

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:34 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They are not called the LIARS for nothing

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Pop

Bald old @#%&!. Look at the seethe.

And SHAME

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
They've been lucky in the cups they've won too. Two cup final wins against Stoke and Sunderland lost to Wigan

Two league titles, one of them on goal difference and the other when Liverpool bottled it (thank £#%&!)
they've been nowhere near retaining the league or even running away with it
I'd forgotten about both cup wins tbh.

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He's such an arse

Unread 16-03-2017, 12:59 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'd forgotten about both cup wins tbh.
me too
I remember the Stoke one because we won the Title at Blackburn earlier the same afternoon didn't we? ..taking all their Sunday paper headlines in the process.

Don't remember the other one.Arsenal have won it a few times lately too. Don't think I watched any of them either.

As Sparky says, they've had EVERY advantage going for them.
a post-Fergie United, a washed-up Wenger Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs flattering to deceive as ever, Chelsea still at the mercy of Abramovich's mood swings etc.. & yet they STILL can't dominate or look even remotely close to doing so.

Fergie (even with our current squad) would have won another couple of titles had he stayed on imo
Certainly last season & this.

The Premier League is in a right state.

Unread 16-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Chris Quayd

Super pep had gone 7 straight CL semi-finals before tonight, welcome to Beswick you £#%&!ing @#%&!

3 of the drug cheat's last 4 CL exits his team have shipped 5 goals over two legs #philosophy

Unread 16-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
me too
I remember the Stoke one because we won the Title at Blackburn earlier the same afternoon didn't we? ..taking all their Sunday paper headlines in the process.

Don't remember the other one.Arsenal have won it a few times lately too. Don't think I watched any of them either.

As Sparky says, they've had EVERY advantage going for them.
a post-Fergie United, a washed-up Wenger Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs flattering to deceive as ever, Chelsea still at the mercy of Abramovich's mood swings etc.. & yet they STILL can't dominate or look even remotely close to doing so.

Fergie (even with our current squad) would have won another couple of titles had he stayed on imo
Certainly last season & this.

The Premier League is in a right state.
great to see

Unread 16-03-2017, 06:28 AM
Zorg

All that money spent on their massive 'project' and they've got to sit back and watch as Leicester City go into the quarter finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
From the Guardian minute by minute
'Long wait'? What the living £#%&!?

Unread 16-03-2017, 08:04 AM
djsst

Unread 16-03-2017, 08:09 AM
S/Side.Red

Jardim has earned a bit of luck with the season they're having, but he got away with it a bit there. First half they reduced City to absolute shite; the worst I've seen them in a long time. But his more cautious instincts kicked in and he sent them out to sit off second half.

Seemed mental given how dominant they were. Rio and the lads tried to portray it as being all about the master stroke of dropping De Bruyne back but Monaco abandoned their intensity. Did £#%&! all second half until that set piece, so a little fortunate.

What a tie though. Really looking forward to see them up against one of the proper big boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
If there's any justice in this world that goal will see them through.

Very much a hit and hope that one pal. But I got it

Unread 16-03-2017, 08:17 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Jardim has earned a bit of luck with the season they're having, but he got away with it a bit there. First half they reduced City to absolute shite; the worst I've seen them in a long time. But his more cautious instincts kicked in and he sent them out to sit off second half.

Seemed mental given how dominant they were. Rio and the lads tried to portray it as being all about the master stroke of dropping De Bruyne back but Monaco abandoned their intensity. Did £#%&! all second half until that set piece, so a little fortunate.

What a tie though. Really looking forward to see them up against one of the proper big boys.
you could say he got away with it and nqat city could have scored a lot earlier than they did.

but as soon as they finally did score monaco just went up the other end and had the lead back in 5 minutes flat.

main thing to come out of the 2 legs was that, but for a couple of howlers in the 1st leg at the back, monaco completely ripped guardiola's team apart almost at will.

Unread 16-03-2017, 08:26 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you could say he got away with it and nqat city could have scored a lot earlier than they did.

but as soon as they finally did score monaco just went up the other end and had the lead back in 5 minutes flat.

main thing to come out of the 2 legs was that, but for a couple of howlers in the 1st leg at the back, monaco completely ripped guardiola's team apart almost at will.
Think if they'd stayed on the front foot the tie would have been done by the hour mark tbh. Second half they were very poor.

Guardiola's tactics with those City defenders was always going to give Monaco a great chance. Tactically it'd be interesting to see them go up against Atletico. But the purist has to want them to get Barca or Bayern surely

Unread 16-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
😂😂😂😂

Unread 16-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
He'd just opened the real girls thread apparently.

Unread 16-03-2017, 09:10 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He'd just opened the real girls thread apparently.
The aggressive clasping of the bottle would certainly suggest so

Unread 16-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Think if they'd stayed on the front foot the tie would have been done by the hour mark tbh. Second half they were very poor.

Guardiola's tactics with those City defenders was always going to give Monaco a great chance. Tactically it'd be interesting to see them go up against Atletico. But the purist has to want them to get Barca or Bayern surely
why the £#%&! would anybody want that brilliant young monaco team to be subjected to the archetypal cynical barcelona experience ffs?

Unread 16-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Ethers

Oh god you've set him off again.
Closed Thread