United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I am fully behind moyes. All this glory of the ferguson years have raised expectations that everything is instant success or you are deemed a failure. Give him a bit of time fergie got 4 years.
Agree totally. It's a brave decision no doubt, Mourinho was the easy choice. But l think United have stuck to there principals about how they think the club should be run, and l personally think its like a breath of fresh air to English football.

He is a British manager and he knows what this club is about and what it means to everyone. Looking forward to getting to Old Trafford next season and getting right behind him and the team!

Unread 09-05-2013, 08:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
Agree totally. It's a brave decision no doubt, Mourinho was the easy choice. But l think United have stuck to there principals about how they think the club should be run, and l personally think its like a breath of fresh air to English football.

He is a British manager and he knows what this club is about and what it means to everyone. Looking forward to getting to Old Trafford next season and getting right behind him and the team!
That is, of course, civil service speak for "downright insane"

Ah well, just have to hope for the best now

Unread 09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
Sadly not, some bald @#%&! with an aquascutum jacket.

The man knows how to source well with £#%&! all. Consistency and the right attitude, patience reem.
Patience I have in abundance.

Worried though. Anything could happen.

I would have preferred a proven manager like that klop fella.

Unread 09-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That is, of course, civil service speak for "downright insane"

Ah well, just have to hope for the best now
Tbf all the arse seeing on here is creating a bit of a siege mentality in me!

He is our man now, lets give him our support!

Unread 09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
Was well aware this would be his last season a few months ago and fairly happy it's actually been stuck to. Moyes is definitely an adequate replacement, stop winging, its £#%&!ing embarrassing.
Too soon

Closed Thread