United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:26 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Default The redemption of David Moyes

What for me he cold do to turn it around. I would far rather try to suggest solutions than highlight errors, it is getting me down. Interested to see what you guys think?

Media training, it's probably really ingrained in him but his responses are not united enough. A few stock responses rehearsed . "We always expect to win. This club has high standards , a draw may look ok on the surface but we play to win. Some positive performances, it will take time, we all expect better etc."

Appoint a new coach to join his team, a top European experienced one, who I don't know. He doesn't need to fire any of his old team if that's a concern.

Players to buy, no knee jerk January , set stall out with for example : Luke shaw , Ross Barkley , herra and drop big bucks on pogba. The first two can play out the season like Saha did for palace. We the fans would see the beginnings of an exciting team being built. Summer clear intentions for marquee signings. If he wants bains just do it, don't be bent over though, 15 million take if or leave it .

Dont worry about players to be binned off, they can go in summer as better players make them periphery. Release calmly and on our terms.

Discipline players like Ferdinand for his media piece and fellani for the texting bullshit. Better to be feared than loved.

Build the team around a hardcore of players and bring some consistency . This is difficult but it needs to be done. Rooney rvp de gea carrick are obvious but players like nani , Hernandez januzai , Rafael and a few others- tell them give them the responsibility .

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:27 PM
The Return of JC

the main problem for me is that we don't have enough threads on this issue.

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Jack Duckworth

well, his resignation and suicide would seem the obvious suggestion.

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:29 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
the main problem for me is that we don't have enough threads on this issue.
What issue, is there a problem somewhere I haven't noticed any issues?

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:30 PM
irk

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:34 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

To be fair this was supposed to be a constructive thread about what could be done, taking the views of all the Fred's . As opposed to the threads either saying why he's shit and should go or why he's ok and should be given time.

I tried to create, but it was easier for others to destroy .

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:37 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

He needs to go take his face for a shit in the centre circle

Unread 08-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I tried to create, but it was easier for others to destroy .
Much easier. Lesson learned eh.

Unread 08-12-2013, 04:13 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Much easier. Lesson learned eh.
Yes. I spent ages reasoning a strategy and then typing it out in my @#%&!ing phone.

Unread 08-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Yes. I spent ages reasoning a strategy and then typing it out in my @#%&!ing phone.

I used to write these 'hilarious' fake news stories (which sometimes caught a few people out who thought they were real), but the gif brigade brought an end to that. Sad times we live in.

Unread 08-12-2013, 04:52 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Are you going to start the same thread with a different title every £#%&!ing day you massive helmet.

Unread 08-12-2013, 04:55 PM
saffers

Quote:

I used to write these 'hilarious' fake news stories (which sometimes caught a few people out who thought they were real), but the gif brigade brought an end to that. Sad times we live in.
You weren't the only one pol

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22095

Unread 08-12-2013, 04:56 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Are you going to start the same thread with a different title every £#%&!ing day you massive helmet.
You really are a prize @#%&!. That is a well reasoned piece you could have added to or argued against. I imagine it is along a similar line to your feelings. But no, you have to be a douche bag.

Surprised you haven't found away to make me a city fan as a result of it.

Denchasaurus , you let yourself down there.

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Bunker Buster

I'm not hAppy with him, his staff, his ethics and motivation...

The players aren't blameless either...

For me:

Silence to the press from now until the next game, kee your quotes to yourself.
A serious £#%&!ing word with the squad as a whole
A standard starting eleven from now till the new year.
An obvious change in tactics, a will to win and a desire to score and keep scoring.
Huge results and a push for more points.
Decent additions in January, at least two, no baines. A ship out of players that haven't performed.
A team spirit
A fight.

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:05 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm not hAppy with him, his staff, his ethics and motivation...

The players aren't blameless either...

For me:

Silence to the press from now until the next game, kee your quotes to yourself.
A serious £#%&!ing word with the squad as a whole
A standard starting eleven from now till the new year.
An obvious change in tactics, a will to win and a desire to score and keep scoring.
Huge results and a push for more points.
Decent additions in January, at least two, no baines. A ship out of players that haven't performed.
A team spirit
A fight.
Agree a lot , would ship out in summer though. He needs an overall endgame we can see and believe in.

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
That is a very dark piece of Fred history.

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Ill meet you outside the Blind Pig in 5 for some shadow boxing any time you schmuck.
In 5 or anytime?

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Bring them back

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Agree a lot , would ship out in summer though. He needs an overall endgame we can see and believe in.
January is important.

If we don't make 4th it's the end of the club as we know it.....

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:52 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Bunks what about my thoughts on buying young players in jan to show direction. Pogba herra Barkley ?
Your not getting marquee players in jan but those three (cost a lot) could be bought.
Closed Thread