United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:58 AM
koppas

Default Nemanja: I had offers from Milan, Barca and Real Madrid

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...m-staying.html

Quote:
“My wife Ana is unhappy with our lifestyle in Manchester but I am not going to change my mind as I am happy with the team and Manchester and the club’s ambitions for next season.”

“I got offers from Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid and I played a very honest game — I disclosed all these offers to my boss Sir Alex.

“He reacted quickly. I was told he was raising my pay to bring it to the level where my reputation is in the Premier League and Europe.

“After Milan and Real Madrid made their offers, Barcelona came in — they wanted to pay 30m for my services but after Sir Alex’s move, I am definitely staying in Manchester until my contract expires in 2012.

“I don’t care that I will still not be paid as much as my good friends Rio Ferdinand or Wayne Rooney but I guess I will be at the same level as Berbatov and Carrick.”
Apparently, Barca offered £26.5m for him which forced United to offer him a new contract at the club.

Glad with his comments, though. Top red. @#%&! of a wife.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Pop

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:05 AM
koppas

Class Pop.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Crumps

She's from Serbia ffs.

He should make her live in the £#%&!ing cellar for the remainder of his contract.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:17 AM
koppas

Can definitely see him leaving by 2012 though.

Can't see United letting him go on a freemans.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:22 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I love the way these eastern European tarts come over to our £#%&!ing city and just slag it off. Your from Serbia for £#%&!s sake!
I'd rather live in Ordsall than Serbia.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:26 AM
withapacketofsweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I love the way these eastern European tarts come over to our £#%&!ing city and just slag it off. Your from Serbia for £#%&!s sake!
Id rather live in Basra than Ordsall.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Gizza

And as the article says, they came from Moscow - yes I know its a capital, but its still drops to minus a million degrees in winter and can't imagine its quite the same as a Western city as yet?

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Albert Tatlock

I'd imagine that if you were on a decent wedge in Moscow it would be a really nice place to live.

I know that Manchester is miles better than London, but it still lags behind some of these continental cities.

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Sloane

at least we can go a bit further again to same as rio's pay if need be as i think he is well worth it

Unread 01-07-2009, 08:45 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
at least we can go a bit further again to same as rio's pay if need be as i think he is well worth it
Defo.

Him, Wazza and Rio should all be on £120k a week. Karim too when he signs up.

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

there's a difference

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Sparky***

Now THAT is how you quash transfer rumours people.

"Darling, it's cold here and it rains all the time, our mansion is awful and i can't find the keys to the bentley.......Nemanja, are you listening to me?"

"I'm just in the shed, darling. Coooooming."

Unread 01-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Pop

Will he commit beyond his contract though? The £#%&!ing nagging bitch will surely wear him down.

They always do

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Aloe Blacc

Why on earth would his wife complain about Manchester being from the £#%&!ing Balkans?

Dont buy this at all, and in the unlikely event it was true I doubt Vidic would make his wifes intentions public like that as he seems a decent fella.

Reckon he'll get a 100k one to take him through to his mid 30s, will then finish his career at Red Star as he's said many times.

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Why on earth would his wife complain about Manchester being from the £#%&!ing Balkans?

Dont buy this at all, and in the unlikely event it was true I doubt Vidic would make his wifes intentions public like that as he seems a decent fella.

Reckon he'll get a 100k one to take him through to his mid 30s, will then finish his career at Red Star as he's said many times.
Because all women are bitches. They get bitch lessons from their mothers at an early age and store up all the knowledge until they get married, then they put it all into practice.

Marriage should be outlawed in it's present form. It should instead be a series of fixed term contracts, just like a footballers, up for renegotiation and renewal .. or not... That'll stop the £#%&!ers moaning

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

You don't buy it? There have been stories about his missus for months now.

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:08 AM
koppas

Aloe Blacc is a cretin.

Vidic will probably stay with us till 2011 and then £#%&! off to Spain. Again, can't blame him.

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
You don't buy it? There have been stories about his missus for months now.
Eastern european women are notoriously highly strung anyway.

Unread 01-07-2009, 10:09 AM
marlo

cant blame the wife.

its not exactly vibrant london up there is it.
Closed Thread