United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:33 PM
caleb2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Nice finish by Zlatan. Not his biggest fan although I've not seen him play this season. 7 and 5 is pretty good going.

The lad can hammer a ball too.
Nice finish! If that would have been Pique or Micky defending then they'd have been hammered on here.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:35 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Overreaction much?
Not at all, i wasnt happy with the buy from the start but he's done ok and will be a decent option to have for tough away games and when the CL knock out games come round.

But in the usual games against mediocre PL sides we don't need this football terrorist to ruin our flow.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Not at all, i wasnt happy with the buy from the start but he's done ok and will be a decent option to have for tough away games and when the CL knock out games come round.

But in the usual games against mediocre PL sides we don't need this football terrorist to ruin our flow.
Aye, if we sell him and Rooney.............

Just £#%&!ing shut up.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
quality post. I had to stop reading it and laugh out loud...

are you not a fan of youtubedinho?
plays up front with footballio de la managerio

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:38 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Overreaction much?

Just because i'd like the scouts of those clubs doesn't mean all the signings would have to be foreign. They're excellent judge of players and hypothetically if we did have those they could do some work on the english market and persuade SAF to take the chance. We only seem to sign English players for extraordinary sums, why can't we be the ones to sign Lennon and Carrick for a combined £4m, why can't we be the ones to sign Dean Ashton for £5m etc, theres plenty of other cases. If SAF really wanted Hargreaves he'd have signed him the January before the WC where we would have gotten him real cheap as he hadnt signed a contract then as far as i know but nooooo, we had to wait for him to sign a new contract and have a decent match at the wc and a under £10m player suddenly turns into a £17m player.

Lets be honest, it was a knee jerk buy on the back off one decent game, SAF is talking %@#$&!s if hes saying we watched him for a long time. Diarra and other much better players turned us down so we were left to chase this guy... And after Hargreaves kept whoring himself to us and crossing Bayern there was no way SAF could leave him in the lurch so he had to go back for him this summer.
who is that player in your avatar?

another foreigner who you want us to sign???
didnt you only become a fan of him after i posted a highlight from the inter game that had a clip of the arsenal one???

do young foreign players excite you that much??

you have a different U25 football manager hero every week as your avatar...

seriously though, fix up.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:41 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
plays up front with footballio de la managerio
dailymotioni plays just behind the two of them...

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Whalefish

Is that Keita in his avatar? Only just noticed it tbh.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:47 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
who is that player in your avatar?

another foreigner who you want us to sign???
didnt you only become a fan of him after i posted a highlight from the inter game that had a clip of the arsenal one???

do young foreign players excite you that much??

you have a different U25 football manager hero every week as your avatar...

seriously though, fix up.
Every week? Quaresma and Seydou Keita are some players I like outside of United, what others have I had up? You've got some issues, hopefully you solve them. You only seem to be around here for confrontation, is your self esteem really that low - that you have to constantly put others down to make yourself feel better?

As I said in the other post, i've rated Keita even before that cracking goal last night. Do I want him at United? I dunno, not a real necessity i'd say. What's it to you anyway what avatar I got and what players I rate?

Fix up? I think you're the one who needs to fix up you insecure little @#%&!.

Unread 29-11-2007, 12:18 AM
S/Side.Red

Keita's possibly been the standout midfielder in La Liga so far this season. I always liked what I saw of him in France; he really was the heart of Lens midfield when they had a good side a couple of years ago. Expected a Premiership side would pick him up on a free transfer this summer but Sevilla got themselves an absolute bargain.

Terrific player, nothing wrong with appreciating that.

Unread 29-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Youtubihno. Harf.

I only read Leg Saf's post for the comedy value.

Unread 29-11-2007, 10:54 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Youtubihno. Harf.

I only read Leg Saf's post for the comedy value.
Doesn't everyone?!

Unread 01-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/p...aguethreat.htm
Closed Thread