Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
:£#%&!er:
Quote:
The original Ronaldo in his pomp would struggle playing upfront with Mata, Pereira, James, Matic and The Scottish Player for support tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's a stupid comparison and one i can't believe Dunk actually made tbh. It's daft.

Rashford needs to do a hell of a lot of things a hell of a lot better. The proof, as ever, is in the pudding

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
It's a stupid comparison and one i can't believe Dunk actually made tbh. It's daft.

Rashford needs to do a hell of a lot of things a hell of a lot better. The proof, as ever, is in the pudding
It was an extreme case of pointing out how shit the other 5 are tbh.

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It was an extreme case of pointing out how shit the other 5 are tbh.
We know. We see it every week. Mata is finished, Matic is like a £#%&!ing scarecrow and Pereira is like patrick swayze trying to kick that £#%&!ing can in ghost. He tries but ultimately he's £#%&!ing invisible.

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:11 PM
dunk

You note that people actually successfully passed it into his feet, facing the goal, while in space, and that it more than likely wasn't a rare occurence

We underestimate how difficult it must be as a forward with that midfield behind him.

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You note that people actually successfully passed it into his feet, facing the goal, while in space, and that it more than likely wasn't a rare occurence

We underestimate how difficult it must be as a forward with that midfield behind him.
Stop it. Now.

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
We know. We see it every week. Mata is finished, Matic is like a £#%&!ing scarecrow and Pereira is like patrick swayze trying to kick that £#%&!ing can in ghost. He tries but ultimately he's £#%&!ing invisible.

Unread 23-09-2019, 01:58 PM
utd99

Rashford may not be shit, but he does an awfully good impression of someone who is.

Unread 23-09-2019, 02:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
As illustrated by someone comparing him to welbeck a few posts up.
Right now he is no better than Welbeck was for us. I stand by that too. Even the way they play is similar; pacey, good movement at times, get themselves into good positions etc. The problem is finishing. He is woeful in front of goal and doesn’t seem to be making any improvement. He has regressed hugely.

Greenwood - a natural finisher, quite clearly belongs up top.

I actually agree with what someone else proposed the other day; see if he can be utilised as a Muller for us. Might be the way forward.

Unread 23-09-2019, 02:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Right now he is no better than Welbeck was for us. I stand by that too. Even the way they play is similar; pacey, good movement at times, get themselves into good positions etc. The problem is finishing. He is woeful in front of goal and doesn’t seem to be making any improvement. He has regressed hugely.

I actually agree with what someone else proposed the other day; see if he can be utilised as a Muller for us. Might be the way forward.

Cheers pal.

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Sparky***

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:31 PM
AK14

Either play him on the right or take him out of the team for a while.

He’s so low on confidence.

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Redrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Muller Lite

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Utter shit again although nice to see him actually get a free kick on target for once

If we have a striker we win the game tonight but then if we had a striker we'd have won at least two more games this season

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Either play him on the right or take him out of the team for a while.

He’s so low on confidence.
Where the £#%&! is Martial?

Unfortunately Rashers likes to play out left.

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Give him time mate, he's only been out for 7 weeks.

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Unfortunately Rashers likes to play out left.
Same as usual with him.

Seems to miss a minimum of six weeks no matter what the injury.

I’d get shot tbh.

Unread 30-09-2019, 10:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Same as usual with him.

Seems to miss a minimum of six weeks no matter what the injury.

I’d get shot tbh.
He's fit apparently

Unread 01-10-2019, 12:27 AM
utd99

Sooner or later even his biggest fans are going to run out of excuses if he doesn’t start doing the things forwards are paid to do.

Unread 01-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Played well tonight....

Unashamedly red. Channels, pulling defenders, creating space.
Assist.

Solid 8/10

Unread 01-10-2019, 01:03 AM
yoda

Not his fault Mourinho, Woodward and to a lesser extent LVG filled the squad with utter £#%&!ing gash like Sanchez and Lukaku.
He should be 3rd option up front and still being fazed in, not carrying the whole load. Imagine if we'd bought in say Aubamayang and Mane instead, infact don't it's too depressing.
Closed Thread