United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Jack Duckworth

2017: singing "oyston in, £#%&! your club" with a pure-style banner to match

2019: blackpool, with a new owner, unbeaten at the top of league one and bury going bust

Unread 21-08-2019, 11:12 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Surprised there was anyone there to see it, since they'd all abandoned their club to watch Fylde steamroll non-league for a couple of years

Unread 21-08-2019, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

It will be a great shame if they go to the wall, likewise with Bolton. Not really interested in "top red" stuff here tbh.

And in both cases their owners seem like real pieces of work.

Unread 21-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It will be a great shame if they go to the wall, likewise with Bolton. Not really interested in "top red" stuff here tbh.

And in both cases their owners seem like real pieces of work.
Collective concern from the other 91 professional clubs when we went from being the richest club to the poorest club overnight: Zero. Which is ironic as that's how many £#%&!s I would give if every single one of them went to the wall.

Unread 22-08-2019, 04:36 AM
guerreiro

As long as Bury baths is fine I’m okay. Used to love going there when I was a kid

Unread 22-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Staff member has chained herself to the lampost outside, chain yourself to your desk love and you wouldn't be in this mess....
I think it's the daughter of the ex-chairman who's chained herself to the gates, although not sure what she's trying to achieve. I don't think they knock down the ground when it goes under, more just a tick in a box and a signature.

The owner sounds a complete @#%&! though, was listening to talk sport when it all kicked off. He bought the club for a quid and is now only willing to sell for about £5 million, according to someone who approached him to buy the club. Player then rang in and said they haven't been paid for months, and then the owner rang in and started calling everyone liars and had a barney with player live on air. It was great listening.

Crap club, but awful owner. Bit shit when a club can just end like this.

Unread 22-08-2019, 07:15 AM
barca99

Couldnt care less.

£#%&! them they wouldnt care about us and not sure why people suggest united and city should bail them out.

They have the type of fans that would go to the arse end of the world with england to get a picture with a Bury FC flag but wouldnt travel 5 mins to their home game. £#%&!ers

Unread 22-08-2019, 07:29 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Like a £#%&!ing shit Ch5 comedy ...

"Try the key Alan"

"To the door ?"

"No me bike lock you plant pot, I've emails to take"

"Ewwwww what am I like"
fold the club

Unread 22-08-2019, 07:40 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I think it's the daughter of the ex-chairman who's chained herself to the gates, although not sure what she's trying to achieve. I don't think they knock down the ground when it goes under, more just a tick in a box and a signature.

The owner sounds a complete @#%&! though, was listening to talk sport when it all kicked off. He bought the club for a quid and is now only willing to sell for about £5 million, according to someone who approached him to buy the club. Player then rang in and said they haven't been paid for months, and then the owner rang in and started calling everyone liars and had a barney with player live on air. It was great listening.

Crap club, but awful owner. Bit shit when a club can just end like this.
Stopped reading here.

Unread 22-08-2019, 07:55 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Stopped reading here.
Really don't blame you. But in my rather shaky defense, I only listen on Friday's and Monday's for the build up and fallout for the weekends games.

Unread 22-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Used to have a fanzine called Munich 58
Is this true? I did not know this

£#%&! 'em then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

2019: blackpool, with a new owner, unbeaten at the top of league one and bury going bust

Unread 22-08-2019, 08:30 AM
Seamus

Im sad to see them fold, folk have invested their lives into following their club. Regardless of a few #@&%!heads who write the mentioned fanzine or who sing who the £#%&! are man united, this is a club that has meant so much to the fans. They had 6 and half thousand for their last league game, you think they would be able to balance the books with that revenue.

Unread 22-08-2019, 08:58 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Pure will along shortly to say he was there and calling out anyone who wasn't...
ywhhgr

staggering a club so £#%&!ed not being sorted my moguls like the nevilles from the same town

Unread 22-08-2019, 09:00 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Im sad to see them fold, folk have invested their lives into following their club. Regardless of a few #@&%!heads who write the mentioned fanzine or who sing who the £#%&! are man united, this is a club that has meant so much to the fans. They had 6 and half thousand for their last league game, you think they would be able to balance the books with that revenue.
Whilst clubs have got to stop spending beyond their means (Salford paying players £5k a week is mind blowing), this would be a massive shame for their local community and for those who were brought up supporting their local club.

I get that the Munich 58 fanzine people, Blackpool baiting #@&%!s should be eviscerated, but 99% of their supporters will be like us. They will have been taken to games by Grandads and Dads and live and hold the same feelings we do for our club, regardless of the levels.

Whilst an ex-director chaining herself to the gutters, or a pissed local loon booting the door is laughable, these people are desperate. In the last ten years Bury, Bolton, Blackpool, Chester, Wrexham have all been been carpet bagged for all they have and then spat out by these horrific people in the North West alone. This effects these communities massively and tougher guidelines for ownership must be looked at.

I know, Parklife...

Unread 22-08-2019, 09:00 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
staggering a club so £#%&!ed not being sorted my moguls like the nevilles from the same town
you'd think that whilst they cant have direct involvement, they'd have set up a shady as £#%&! company to buy out Dale and had some %@#$&! like Tracy Neville front it

Unread 22-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Whilst clubs have got to stop spending beyond their means (Salford paying players £5k a week is mind blowing), this would be a massive shame for their local community and for those who were brought up supporting their local club.

I get that the Munich 58 fanzine people, Blackpool baiting #@&%!s should be eviscerated, but 99% of their supporters will be like us. They will have been taken to games by Grandads and Dads and live and hold the same feelings we do for our club, regardless of the levels.

Whilst an ex-director chaining herself to the gutters, or a pissed local loon booting the door is laughable, these people are desperate. In the last ten years Bury, Bolton, Blackpool, Chester, Wrexham have all been been carpet bagged for all they have and then spat out by these horrific people in the North West alone. This effects these communities massively and tougher guidelines for ownership must be looked at.

I know, Parklife...
Romantic %@#$&!s IMHO. ‘Communities’. 90% of people in Bury support United or City. The people that are that bothered should just start their own club like lots of fanbases have and had a tremendous time in the process.

They’re a sports club, not a car plant. If they go bust so what?

Unread 22-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Surprised there was anyone there to see it, since they'd all abandoned their club to watch Fylde steamroll non-league for a couple of years
a lot of the blackpool lads sacked off all the home games in the name of `not a penny more`. they just did the away games.

its interesting to know what happened to all the money they got from the `save our shakers` buckets when the gimps stood outside OT 16/17 years ago.

Did Bury help out when the ground was bombed, help with players after munich etc? that woman on the telly last night said we've had some `great players` off Bury. have we?

asking United, the divs/dippers etc for assistance is near as dammit me banging on my next door neighbours to ask if they will pay my credit card off. %@#$&!s to them.

Unread 22-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Whip Hubley

bloody hates football clubs does knockers

Unread 22-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Romantic %@#$&!s IMHO. ‘Communities’. 90% of people in Bury support United or City. The people that are that bothered should just start their own club like lots of fanbases have and had a tremendous time in the process.

They’re a sports club, not a car plant. If they go bust so what?
so what? you have an old woman handcuffed to a drain pipe

Unread 22-08-2019, 11:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
so what? you have an old woman handcuffed to a drain pipe
drive the bulldozers through her. Silly bitch
Closed Thread