United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/jmes_80/status/1...uZ2IWaHYFc3ZqQ

Does anyone think we’ll win another game this season?

Seriously the way the players going on it just sounds like the dressing room has utterly fallen apart. It’s incredible how quickly things have just gone downhill. I’m amazed we’ve won any games at all. The players sound like they utterly hate it.
Yes, I think we’ll play well enough in phases of games, just like today, to win, but it doesn’t really matter. The season is dead. We’ve got the new boss, he’ll have a pretty clear idea of what he wants and nothing in the next few games will make too much of a difference.

Honest comments from Ralf above and reflecting what most have said. Started ok, bit of promise and improvement, but pretty much back to where we were before he came, give or take. It’s been comfortably the worst season since Fergie left. The Moyes season hurt more and was more of a shock because we went into it as champions, but in terms of the actual output we’ve produced this year in the league and cups, this has been the worst.

This is why I’m quietly confident about next season. Despite all of the shit this season, we’ve been in and around the top four and should actually have more points under Ralf. At least six. Improve from this, which isn’t really that difficult, and we should be looking at 10-15 points more. We still even see flashes of something, even if it does get lost in the sea of shit, we played some nice stuff today.

A new coach. 8 players gone and some desperately needed new players that will instantly improve us and we should have a much better season.

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:10 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I was there as well.

What do you think our three midfielders today? individually?

Did you find one of the exceptionally whiny while playing like an idiot?
You were at Arsenal? No way mate.

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Maybe just wait 6-12 months and let the new manager take a look at him. I’m sure 2 and a half years left on a contract is enough time to get him to sign a new one
"take a look at" bruno? well, ok then.

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
"take a look at" bruno? well, ok then.

Not sure what’s happening on here but it’s weird.

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:24 PM
puressence

Quote:
I was there as well.

Don’t believe you went

Unread 23-04-2022, 07:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Don’t believe you went
you don't believe marlo went to arsenal?

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:12 PM
Spock

Quote:
I was there as well.

Bruno WAS £#%&!ing awful tbh Mctom was niggley, the arse fans hated him, Matic best of the bunch

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:13 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Don’t believe you went
Probably wore a half and half shirt.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
You were at Arsenal? No way mate.

Arsenal TV does need some new @#%&!tish blood, tbf.

Unread 23-04-2022, 08:44 PM
Pop

Maguire has loaned his mirror to The Scottish Player...

'We can't be satisfied. We have to go home and look at ourselves in the mirror'.

Unread 23-04-2022, 09:19 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you don't believe marlo went to arsenal?
That’s what I said

Unread 23-04-2022, 09:27 PM
marlo

Quote:
Don’t believe you went
why would i give a £#%&! if you believed me???

Unread 23-04-2022, 09:42 PM
jem

Quote:
That’s what I said
oh, yes. so it is. soz.

Unread 23-04-2022, 10:55 PM
roy acorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Maguire has loaned his mirror to The Scottish Player...

'We can't be satisfied. We have to go home and look at ourselves in the mirror'.
As long as the players have a damn good look at themselves in the mirror that's good enough for me.

Unread 23-04-2022, 11:03 PM
RARAMSES

Quote:
Worst player on the pitch along with teachers pet elanga.

Bruno is playing with two defensive midfielders...
Is he controlling the game, is he getting on the ball and feeding the wide men or putting ronaldo through...

Just a terrible football.
I was laughed for saying months he has no footballing ability. Some are so pressed by pogba that’s all they focus on not looking at the fact he will be our main man next season!
Bruno’s been bad for a while but there’s still more fight for the club from him in one of his ball hairs then in all of Pogba the fraud

Unread 23-04-2022, 11:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Funny how Marlo makes every match thread about Bruno, but calls anyone ever mentioning Pogba an agenda-driven racist.

Worst wum or best @#%&! ever.

Unread 23-04-2022, 11:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
why would i give a £#%&! if you believed me???
You didn’t go

Unread 24-04-2022, 08:18 AM
believe

If ever a game summed up our season that was it. Absolutely laughable at times yet if one or two upped their games we’d have won it.

Amazing how putting the ball in to the box to Ronaldo results in a goal. You’d think they’d try that more often but hey ho.

Really hoping we finish 7th I won’t lie.

Unread 24-04-2022, 08:20 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If ever a game summed up our season that was it. Absolutely laughable at times yet if one or two upped their games we’d have won it.

Amazing how putting the ball in to the box to Ronaldo results in a goal. You’d think they’d try that more often but hey ho.

Really hoping we finish 7th I won’t lie.
Happy losing every game we have left now. Does 7th not put us in some europa thing?

Unread 24-04-2022, 08:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Happy losing every game we have left now. Does 7th not put us in some europa thing?
God knows, I assumed it didn’t.