United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:40 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
anyone who played elanga as much as he did should let be giving a club advice of anything football related.
He's bobbins.

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:44 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Did the dirty work required after years of two bit mismanagement. Exposed the cracks and refused to paper over them. Fly high sweet prince
Woodward was there a lot longer than two years.

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Jethro

We hardly knew thee.

Farewell Ralph

Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
anyone who played elanga as much as he did should let be giving a club advice of anything football related.
I'm guessing you haven't seen how high he can jump?

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Because it’s only a part-time role and can do both. Hence why he’s doing both.
Dr City has deleted his reply, but you definitely insisted he would be doing both roles, when it was clear to anyone with a bit of sense that he’d taken the Austria role because he had no future at United.

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Dr City has deleted his reply

Peak rattled

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Peak rattled
Called me Neo in it too, think he’s getting a bit flustered bless

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Dr City has deleted his reply, but you definitely insisted he would be doing both roles, when it was clear to anyone with a bit of sense that he’d taken the Austria role because he had no future at United.
We weren’t discussing whether he would take on the role. We were discussing what the role was, with you insisting it consisted of x, to and z, with me saying he must think he can do it because he’s taken on both.

I didn’t ‘insist’ he was doing both roles. I simply observed that he was, because at that point he was. And now he isn’t.

Simple really.

Quote:
Called me Neo in it too, think he’s getting a bit flustered bless
No, I just got you mixed up because you are extremely forgettable

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:53 PM
silv

Quote:
We weren’t discussing whether he would take on the role. We were discussing what the role was, with you insisting it consisted of x, to and z, with me saying he must think he can do it because he’s taken on both.

I didn’t ‘insist’ he was doing both roles. I simply observed that he was, because at that point he was. And now he isn’t.

Simple really.

You’re talking In riddles

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
We weren’t discussing whether he would take on the role………with me saying he must think he can do it because he’s taken on both.

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Editing it to misrepresent someone’s point. Not like you pal.

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:57 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Simple really.

Hate to intervene, really, don’t want to contribute to what is already a very tense situation, but for the sake of clarity I have to confirm that you were defending Rangnick’s time here, and at one point did believe he was going to be taking a consultancy role on here, despite him seemingly confirming in a pre-match press conference that he himself didn’t know if he’d be here in any role past the end of this season?

Unread 29-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Medlock

Bye Ralf

Unread 29-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Blomq15

Why the fighting? Can’t we just enjoy the day?

Scouse hearts are in pieces and we’re finally rid of The Imposter.

Glorious.

Unread 29-05-2022, 03:01 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hopefully they can get a good live stream back to Moscow for the up coming European qualifiers....

Wonder if he takes his hands free kit with him, or 'Chris' as he likes to be known.

Unread 29-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Hate to intervene, really, don’t want to contribute to what is already a very tense situation, but for the sake of clarity I have to confirm that you were defending Rangnick’s time here, and at one point did believe he was going to be taking a consultancy role on here, despite him seemingly confirming in a pre-match press conference that he himself didn’t know if he’d be here in any role past the end of this season?
I wasn’t defending his time here. I’ve said countless times that nobody, including myself, could say he’s done a good job. Any defence of him was simply that the blame should be more on the players and club, and that blaming Ralf was missing the point.

As for the consultancy role, he confirmed he would be doing both roles when he took the Austria job.

“I will take over as national team manager of Austria at the end of the season but will continue my consultancy with Manchester United”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Why the fighting? Can’t we just enjoy the day?

Scouse hearts are in pieces and we’re finally rid of The Imposter.

Glorious.
Hard to shake off Ethers desire for beef these days. Shame.

Ruining parade day.

Unread 29-05-2022, 03:14 PM
My Name is Heath

Ralf.

You were too pure and beautiful for this pile of shite.

Imagine expecting highly paid footballers to work hard and follow tactics.

Imagine expecting them to turn up in peak physical position.

The cretins have won again and claimed another scalp.

United are just a black hole of shite at the moment. I hope Haggers knows what he is doing.

You lived your life like a candle in the wind Ralf. Just a shame you had this bunch of frauds behind you.

Broken biscuits Britain.

Unread 29-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Hyman_Roth

These players, this club and it’s fans never knew what they had when they had you.

A coach, a manager and a friend all wrapped up in a serious looking KPMG audit partner chic package.

Yes, the players rejected your methods, yes your decision making was highly unusual, yes, you took this difficult club on its worst ever run crashing out against championship opposition, yes you consulted your old coaches via the old Trafford WiFi back at Locmotiv during matches, yes you employed coaches whose previous experience was at Chicago Fire, yes, you compared united to Schalke…

Critics will refer to all those points and suggest you’re an out of touch washed up waste of space that has further damaged the clubs floundering reputation ….

But don’t listen to them. Fly to Austria where you can use your expertise and charisma to catapult the national side to 23rd or 22nd in the world rankings.

Fly away Ralf. We will never forget you.

Unread 29-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Wade

People with standards don't last long here. Not a surprise.

Ten Hag already hungrily sucking the 'great squad, second place finish last year' teat

Unread 29-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade
People with standards don't last long here. Not a surprise.

Ten Hag already hungrily sucking the 'great squad, second place finish last year' teat
Are you aware that Ralf once said Rashford’s book was a, and I quote, “cracking read”?

Might change your opinion of him.
Closed Thread