United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-03-2015, 11:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
you see you are getting all wound up because your argument and points make little sense when they are brought up.

I was fully behind him watchers and bunks will back me up on that.

The way you have handled this after looking rather stupid is the bit that's amazed me.
Who is wound up here? Who suddenly attacked two other forumistas as '@#%&!s' simply for holding different views to you?

The way you have handled this affair just makes you look like a ignorant and simple minded fool imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Tbf Saffers, you were the one who decided there were only two choices. Now you keep talking about a myriad of grey areas.
There were only two choices due to van gaals stubborness. If he made changes, of course I would retreat. Is that really so difficult to get? I was asked this many times at the time as some people thought the lvg doubters had their minds made up.

Van Gaal wasn't going to change, i'd spent months hoping this was just him trying out different things. Once it looked like he was set in his ways I thought the best option for us was to bin him in order to save the season. You had given up on the season before the spurs game, you have said we have a shit squad. I don't think our squad is shit and our performances in the last two games justifies the criticism he received.

It's gone beyond going around in circles now. I don't think I can make myself clearer.

Something worth reading : http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ted-philosophy

Unread 26-03-2015, 12:35 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Who is wound up here? Who suddenly attacked two other forumistas as '@#%&!s' simply for holding different views to you?

The way you have handled this affair just makes you look like a ignorant and simple minded fool imo.

There were only two choices due to van gaals stubborness. If he made changes, of course I would retreat. Is that really so difficult to get? I was asked this many times at the time as some people thought the lvg doubters had their minds made up.

Van Gaal wasn't going to change, i'd spent months hoping this was just him trying out different things. Once it looked like he was set in his ways I thought the best option for us was to bin him in order to save the season. You had given up on the season before the spurs game, you have said we have a shit squad. I don't think our squad is shit and our performances in the last two games justifies the criticism he received.

It's gone beyond going around in circles now. I don't think I can make myself clearer.

Something worth reading : http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ted-philosophy
well you are a @#%&! for the way you have acted nqat I don't back down from that. What's to handle ? its only a football forum its not some £#%&!ing scandal. Enjoy united winning and stop trying to gain attention by making outlandish statements.

Unread 26-03-2015, 07:36 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Jesus Christ just drop it ffs.