United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2020, 11:57 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
The only alternative to being owned by the Glazers is being owned by horrible human rights abusing country in Saudi Arabia

Just do everyone a favour and fold the club
you know what?

Perhaps relegation wouldn't be bad for a year.

Start again. What a mess.

Unread 23-01-2020, 11:58 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I imagine if they do want us then woody is getting hacked.

Unread 23-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
you know what?

Perhaps relegation wouldn't be bad for a year.

Start again. What a mess.
we have started again. It takes time and we are a few players of a decent team. The problem with this team is that there is no depth. No ready made replacements apart from at the left back position.

Unread 23-01-2020, 12:26 PM
dragflick

Saudi Prince fella currently at The Lowry hotel, with meetings at Old Trafford. Motwyw

Unread 23-01-2020, 12:42 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Saudi Prince fella currently at The Lowry hotel, with meetings at Old Trafford. Motwyw
Emirates extending their deal for naming rights at Lancashire County Cricket Ground

NEXT

Unread 23-01-2020, 12:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Emirates extending their deal for naming rights at Lancashire County Cricket Ground

NEXT
That would a bit like Steve jobs being there to renew a Samsung sponsorship deal

Unread 23-01-2020, 01:01 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
That would a bit like Steve jobs being there to renew a Samsung sponsorship deal
Thought Steve Jobs was dead.

Unread 23-01-2020, 01:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
indeed. Steve Jobs is dead

Unread 23-01-2020, 01:06 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Thought Steve Jobs was dead.
His career is.

Unread 23-01-2020, 01:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

NEXT
The emirates is UAE related. If its a saudi prince he wont be there for that. ..ON!

Unread 23-01-2020, 01:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The emirates is UAE related
no flies on you are there pal

Unread 23-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
When the alternative is Saudi Arabia, I can’t even want the glazers to £#%&! off.

I want getting back to the top to have some connection and meaning to me. Owned by Saudi Arabia, a conveyor belt of managers every two or three seasons as they play a computer game on cheat mode. Yeah, I’d feel a huge connection to the club there. The football and any success would be a hollow husk. Meaningless.
Cheat mode?

All we want is to spend what we earn - how is that cheating?

Unread 23-01-2020, 03:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Cheat mode?

I dont know why you try and converse with that £#%&!ing helmet

Unread 23-01-2020, 03:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I dont know why you try and converse with that f***ing helmet

Unread 23-01-2020, 03:38 PM
ScarFace

This club needs some terrorists in charge. We had that in fergie, now we're managed by a flowerpot man.

Bring in the sand !

Unread 23-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Compared to having the Glazers who really get us?
Yes. Success would have meaning because it will have been earnt and not handed to us. There’s obstacles to overcome. Any sense of achievement needs obstacles. It also needs a sense of connection between fans and team. Plus ole is the only thing to like about the club today. The only thing I can give a shit about. The Saudis would sack him if they came in now, hire a new manager with a big reputation and chuck money at it until something sticks. No thanks. That has nothing to do with Manchester United, it’s history or any work the club has done over the decades. It could be any club.

Quote:
and if you're hoping for great owners who really care about the club and fans, I hope you're patient.
Liverpool don’t have that. No british club has that. The only clubs in Europe who do have a semblance of that are those where fans have a say in the decisions at the top. Spanish, German clubs etc. Our shit culture in England guarantees shit owners out to bleed the asset dry. But, as much as the glazers hamper our financial freedom, we’ve still spent enough on players and wages to have been as successful as any club in Europe if the football side of the club was managed better prior to ole.

The glazers + ole over Saudis + anyone, any day. In fact ole is the only thing keeping me interested and attached to Manchester united, regardless of owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The emirates is UAE related. If its a saudi prince he wont be there for that. ..ON!
It’s been on since last year. Probably why the glazers have adopted the holding pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Cheat mode?

Because we’ll spend more, and there’d be all sorts of corrupt shit going on, like with city’s owners. That’s the mentality and self- entitlement of individuals and states with unlimited wealth.

Unread 23-01-2020, 07:39 PM
believe

£#%&! all going on that’s corrupt in the Middle East afaik

Unread 23-01-2020, 07:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Just been reading about that

Fight! Winner gets the club.
Loser does

Unread 23-01-2020, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
£#%&! all going on that’s corrupt in the Middle East afaik
We bow to your superior knowledge, sir.

Unread 23-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger

Because we’ll spend more, and there’d be all sorts of corrupt shit going on, like with city’s owners. That’s the mentality and self- entitlement of individuals and states with unlimited wealth.
Closed Thread