jem

Default I still don't get it

really.

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:49 AM
History

1:36

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:04 PM
BarryX

A few comments on that most amusing end to the night...

a) what do you reckon he would have done if the ref/linesman somehow missed it ?

b) fergie saying it was an instinctive reaction - we've all done it at times (wtf )

c) as he was walking round the field, behind the goal, he was walking his 'fingers' on top of the advertising hordings...he really didn't give a £#%&!. 2 minutes later their players collapsed on the floor like they'd just won the world cup.

d) his Zidane moment.

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:05 PM
dunk

What did Fergie have to say after the match?

I missed it.

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:08 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I missed it.
About Scholes he said 'One of those things' and ' It happens'.

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Whip Hubley

i laughed, i'll be honest. if scholes wasn't such a genius the rest of the time, he'd still make you laugh for his god awful tackling. he plays it like he's still 12 - it's why he's been one of the greatest midfielders ever seen.

legend

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I missed it.
news conference is on BBC website now dunk

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
About Scholes he said 'One of those things' and ' It happens'.

@#%&!!

Did he seem arsed.

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Needs its own thread...

He makes me laugh soooo much...
Imagine if Nani, Ronaldo, Anderson, Tevez or another foreigner had done that.

IMAGINE that.

You'd be £#%&!ing disgusted.

Im one of Scholesys biggest fans, but that was a blatant attempt to cheat and he already was on a yellow card.

Not £#%&!ing funny at all, £#%&!ing stupid more like. He's now suspended against Villarreal.

Funny, eh?

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Imagine if Nani, Ronaldo, Anderson, Tevez or another foreigner had done that.

IMAGINE that.

You'd be £#%&!ing disgusted.

Im one of Scholesys biggest fans, but that was a blatant attempt to cheat and he already was on a yellow card.

Not £#%&!ing funny at all, £#%&!ing stupid more like. He's now suspended against Villarreal.

Funny, eh?

pull your pants up man, where's your sense of fun. i'd be flabbergasted if we didn't come top of our group and it certainly wouldn't be because we missed scholes for one frigging game. some people on here have been saying he needs more rest/less games these days anyway

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Thiago

Sense of fun?

I see absolutely nothing funny about one of our trying to cheat in such a manner, and more of you would agree if you weren't such followers of the media. And guess why the media haven't hung Scholes out to dry over this?

Because he's English. There would be £#%&!ing uproar if one of the foreign players did it. He is now suspended for a game, why? Just for fun? Is that acceptable? United pay Scholes 80 grand a week.

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:47 PM
razzle

oh get a grip for £#%&!'s sake

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:50 PM
The Return of JC

It's a testament to what a wonderful player he is that he can do these bafflingly stupid things - even as a 'mature' 34 year old - and people just laugh and shake their heads.

Oh, Scholesy

Look, look, he's taken Arshavin's head clean off with a single roundhouse kick - that's an immediate 3 game ban and back to back life sentences. Oh Scholesly, you never could tackle, could you? Aw, let's get him a present.

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:50 PM
puressence

i will just qoute his dad ..straight up an hour ago in the bookies

i said ..took his goal well didnt he

stuart responded .hes a £#%&!ing #@&%!head sometimes pissing himself

Unread 30-08-2008, 02:25 PM
irk

he's just a middy maradona

Unread 30-08-2008, 04:20 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Sense of fun?

I see absolutely nothing funny about one of our trying to cheat in such a manner, and more of you would agree if you weren't such followers of the media. And guess why the media haven't hung Scholes out to dry over this?

Because he's English. There would be £#%&!ing uproar if one of the foreign players did it. He is now suspended for a game, why? Just for fun? Is that acceptable? United pay Scholes 80 grand a week.

And i suppose that tackle ole did when was it back in 96 to get him sent off was a blatent attempt at cheating, Wasnt much uproar then was there? He's foreign?

Unread 31-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

And i suppose that tackle ole did when was it back in 96 to get him sent off was a blatent attempt at cheating, Wasnt much uproar then was there? He's foreign?
Was it against Newcastle at the tail end of the 97/98 season ? Took Rob Lee out

Legend
Closed Thread