United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Closed Thread
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 12:38 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default Iron Man 3mo


The first was superb. The second was a bit shit. This one seems to be heading for the darkside and there is a serious lack of witty oneliners in the trailer - Looks like the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist's been taken down a smug notch or two.
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Crumps
 
Default

New suit coming to life after an upgrade and destroying his old ones.

How you getting out of that one, Tony?
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Scabs
 
Default

Ooh.
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Fountz
 
Default

Looks good.. hope Pepper's ok ?!

I really like the second one. They're part a small cache of "compromise" films that I'm prepared to tolerate on a Saturday morning. They're in.. however, X-Men, Star Wars and anything involving Elves is out !!
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 12:59 PM
borsuk
 
Default

is that an incredibly violent and unscrupulous villain who is also highly intelligent, cultured and refined? what an engagingly original twist.
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Fountz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
is that an incredibly violent and unscrupulous villain who is also highly intelligent, cultured and refined? what an engagingly original twist.


I bet storytime in Borsuk household is a bundle of laughs !
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Scabs
 
Default

I don't give a flying fuck if it's shit hollywood pap. Iron man, woo-ha!

I was a comics geek so, you know...
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 01:19 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
New suit coming to life after an upgrade and destroying his old ones.

How you getting out of that one, Tony?
The suit dosn't make the hero.. Oh shit, yeah it does. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Looks good.. hope Pepper's ok ?!

I really like the second one. They're part a small cache of "compromise" films that I'm prepared to tolerate on a Saturday morning. They're in.. however, X-Men, Star Wars and anything involving Elves is out !!
I have quite a large cache of Saturday morning films/cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
is that an incredibly violent and unscrupulous villain who is also highly intelligent, cultured and refined? what an engagingly original twist.
The dullest "original twist" of this genre is they always end up fighting bad versions of themselves.. does my noggin in. So many interesting super villians and Iron man fights evil Iron man instead. Hulk fights evil hulk. And Spidey fights evil spidey.
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Poop
 
Default

A stars and stripes suit? I'm not even going to click on that vid
 
Unread 23-10-2012, 01:22 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
A stars and stripes suit? I'm not even going to click on that vid
yep.

put me right off
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Iron Man 3mo
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
any old iron, any any any old iron HarkNowHear Off Topic 24 22-08-2012 03:38 PM
Just got Iron Man on Blu-Ray. Sparky*** Off Topic 4 09-10-2008 05:59 PM
Iron Man - The film Tincanstretty TV / Film / Books / Arts 4 22-07-2008 12:21 PM
Iron Maiden Stone Monkey Off Topic 13 14-06-2008 04:41 PM
Just went to watch Iron man.. Sparky*** Off Topic 3 04-05-2008 10:07 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.