United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:09 PM
believe
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Today and tomorrow is pretty much it - down to the 70s by next week.
woohoo!
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Today and tomorrow is pretty much it - down to the 70s by next week.
I'll be there Wednesday, must remember to take a jumper
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:12 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

60s grey going to rain.

Cannot wait to move now tbh
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:12 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
I'll be there Wednesday, must remember to take a jumper
We've just looked at the weather in San Fransisco and it's colder than the UK! I don't even own a coat
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
60s grey going to rain.

Cannot wait to move now tbh
Where you headed Plops?
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:14 PM
carlosartorial
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We've just looked at the weather in San Fransisco and it's colder than the UK! I don't even own a coat
Been a few suggestions on the clothes thread this week mate.
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:15 PM
believe
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Been a few suggestions on the clothes thread this week mate.
I seen

***spoiler***
[IMG]http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/the-ticket/css/INSPECTOR%20CLOUSEAU1007.jpg[/IMG]
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:18 PM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I seen

***spoiler***
[IMG]http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/the-ticket/css/INSPECTOR%20CLOUSEAU1007.jpg[/IMG]
Ahhh Inspecter Cluedo!
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We've just looked at the weather in San Fransisco and it's colder than the UK! I don't even own a coat
it's always cold there or cool so i'm told
 
Unread 22-06-2012, 04:28 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Where you headed Plops?
Moving to Indianapolis.( that's where mrs ploppy is from) work said I can work from home so its west coast wages in the mid west

No bills or rent for 3 months whilst we live at her dads on the lake so its not bad at all.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Whats The Weather Like Where You Are?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
24 hours from now. this thread will be bttt'd...whats the result and whats happened... marlo stansfield Off Topic 29 01-05-2008 02:57 PM
Weather fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 22-04-2008 08:10 AM
whats the weather like in Manc at the moment? Chorlton74 Off Topic 7 06-07-2007 10:59 AM
whats the weather like where you are? Chorlton74 Off Topic 10 18-06-2007 10:16 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.