United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Think it's subliminal, heart of gold, Gold coast, Perth isn't on the Gold coast, thus Pogba has a heart of stone for United.....

Ole

Perth are getting potted.

Can't wait to see the new lads and some youth in action.....season markers...
Genuinely wish I shared your enthusiasm although I suspect your being contrary.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:28 AM
puressence

there was the show on mutv yesterday the lads training ole gets on well with the team you can see it hes not gonna hammer plays so goldbridge can GO LIVE its all a game only 28 days to go then you can all moan like £#%&! ..

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Genuinely wish I shared your enthusiasm although I suspect your being contrary.
I support United mate, my club.....been decades now.

I can't handle constant negativity at every little occurance..

It'll be nice to see some of the young lads out in the strip and I'm excited to see James unleashed...apparently training very well and an absolute pocket rocket..

We've a full season to get on their backs, the first press conference isn't the time.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:37 AM
Lok

It really is farcical that we're in the middle of July, on tour in Australia and we're yet to make the significant changes to the squad that were required.

It was never going to be 8 in and 8 out but it has been diabolical. We lost a player we'd have been better off keeping and have signed a couple of promising youngsters. We desperately need a world class centre back, it should have been sorted months ago and announced the day the window opened. It's ridiculous that we're going to go into the season again with the likes of Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba, Jones, Darmian, Rojo, Young etc, etc, etc... The list is too long to write. I know it's not Ole's fault but it's so £#%&!ing depressing.

Obviously Ole was always going to tow the line but it'd be nice if he put some public pressure on Woodward. Maybe not to the extremes that Mourinho did but to say he's happy going into the season with the squad we have is ridiculous.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It really is farcical that we're in the middle of July, on tour in Australia and we're yet to make the significant changes to the squad that were required.

It was never going to be 8 in and 8 out but it has been diabolical. We lost a player we'd have been better off keeping and have signed a couple of promising youngsters. We desperately need a world class centre back, it should have been sorted months ago and announced the day the window opened. It's ridiculous that we're going to go into the season again with the likes of Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba, Jones, Darmian, Rojo, Young etc, etc, etc... The list is too long to write. I know it's not Ole's fault but it's so £#%&!ing depressing.

Obviously Ole was always going to tow the line but it'd be nice if he put some public pressure on Woodward. Maybe not to the extremes that Mourinho did but to say he's happy going into the season with the squad we have is ridiculous.
He was never going to apply pressure ffs. He's just pleased to be here and is lucky to be too as, if we didn't rush and offer him a contract, he'd have been back in Norway by now playing Football Manager after the relegation from that we produced towards the end of the season. He is tactically inept and doesn't know what way he wants to play.

This is the job he always wanted and he is not going to rock the boat. Genuinely think we will be lucky to finish in the top eight this season.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Jethro

Quote:

It'll be nice to see some of the young lads out in the strip and I'm excited to see James unleashed...apparently training very well and an absolute pocket rocket..

We've a full season to get on their backs, the first press conference isn't the time.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He was never going to apply pressure ffs. He's just pleased to be here and is lucky to be too as, if we didn't rush and offer him a contract, he'd have been back in Norway by now playing Football Manager after the relegation from that we produced towards the end of the season. He is tactically inept and doesn't know what way he wants to play.

This is the job he always wanted and he is not going to rock the boat. Genuinely think we will be lucky to finish in the top eight this season.
He's got a nice smile though, and he 'gets' the club. Surely that's enough for at least a top 6 finish.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Seamus

I think he covered the bases with his questions. I am looking forward to see how the fitness program has gone as they were proper lagging in the last 10 matches from my recollection.

I am looking forward to the season, its going to be a tough old season but lets see how it pans out before we all throw a tantrum.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:13 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Thats %@#$&!s, his downfall like a lot of our previous managers will be Woodward again. Ole models himself on Fergie, talks players up but also let’s them know when he feels they’ve let him down, eg post Everton last season. The difference is if Fergie said he wanted someone gone, Gill/Edwards Made sure they went - regardless of who it was

Beckham
Keane
Stam
Ruud

Beckham was a champion several times over and as soon as Fergie thought he was becoming an issue for United he was done. Pogba is openly taking the piss out of the club and Woodward doesn’t care as long as his emoji pack gets downloads.

Solskjaer will have to play the cards he’s dealt. Which unfortunately is an over hyped, grossly overpaid squad of underachievers.

Behind the scenes he should be saying, Pogba goes or I do.

The worlds most crass club PSG are doing a better job with the Neymar situation than we are with Pogba.
Well one thing Ole should not be doing is when asked a question ab Pogba saying "well actually he's a @#%&! and I can't wait to be shot of him".

At least Pogba's turned up, unlike Neymar.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:15 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Well one thing Ole should not be doing is when asked a question ab Pogba saying "well actually he's a @#%&! and I can't wait to be shot of him".

At least Pogba's turned up, unlike Neymar.
Which part of “behind the scenes” don’t you understand?

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I think he covered the bases with his questions. I am looking forward to see how the fitness program has gone as they were proper lagging in the last 10 matches from my recollection.

I am looking forward to the season, its going to be a tough old season but lets see how it pans out before we all throw a tantrum.
Totally agree. sick of the negativity and can't wait for the lads to do their thing on the pitch.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:17 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Which part of “behind the scenes” don’t you understand?
I understand it perfectly. Not sure koppas does.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Seamus

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Totally agree. sick of the negativity and can't wait for the lads to do their thing on the pitch.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:21 AM
Bunker Buster

Reds

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:27 AM
Clownbones

Football

Quote:

Well said.

Pace yourselves, boys.

Subtext in pre season press conferences ffs.

He's being positive. Good. He should be. We loved it when he first came and like a bunch of children, we're all apparently bored of it now.

Let's not forget this time last year when that miserable #@&%! was overtly killing any optimism for the new season, just because he wasnt allowed to spend a shit load of money.

We'll have much more to whinge about this season than Ole bigging up his players.

Unread 10-07-2019, 09:56 AM
ZiggyStardust

It really doesn't matter what you say to the media
90% of stuff in press conferences and interviews is bullshit anyway

What matters is his overall vision for how he wants us to play, getting the players out who don't fit that vision and getting players in who do and then coaching them to play that way

It's his coaching and having a clear idea of how he wants us to play that worry me

It's all well and good saying we need to get all these players out and bring in world class players instead but your transfer policy will ultimately fail if you don't have a clear vision for how you want the team to play

However he really does need to stop calling player by their nickname as it brings him down to their level when as a leader you need to be above those you lead
Rashy and Jonah ffs

Unread 10-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Buck

The Waca

Unread 10-07-2019, 10:31 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus

spoken like a true catholic

people been waiting since cardiff for that presser .. to simply £#%&!ing moan and hammer em on here and the twitter reds .. odd as £#%&!

Unread 10-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
spoken like a true catholic

people been waiting since cardiff for that presser .. to simply £#%&!ing moan and hammer em on here and the twitter reds .. odd as £#%&!
Exactly.

Not sure what people are wanting? A repeat of the doom and gloom under Jose? Ole to come out and say Pogba's a @#%&! of a man, Lukaku's a lump in search of a first touch, and the squad on paper doesn't look good enough for mid-table at the moment?

What a great presser from a manager that would be.

Unread 10-07-2019, 10:54 AM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs down

What are those that are looking forward to the season looking forward to our of interest?

We need a major change in style attitude and endeavour and I can’t see where that’s coming from with the current squad.

Quite looking forward to seeing danny hames but that is genuinely about it. He’ll soon tire of crossing a ball into the box whilst out lazy slow shit @#%&!s are trying to get their breath back on the half way line.

Yours

Cpt buzzkill
Closed Thread