Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2019, 05:36 AM
puressence

Default the seasons first press conferance about to start

6am from the waca ... lets see what the shit@#%&!s have to ask ole

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:20 AM
Lok

He looks like a lamb to slaughter.

Getting called out for his "slaughter" bullshit he gave after Barca. Lots of Pogba questions that he isn't answering all that well.

Seems all over the place to be honest.

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:32 AM
Bobda

Looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Hope it’s just jetlag, no conviction in any of his answers

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:35 AM
Brucie

"I'm going to be successful here and some of these players wont be part of it"

"We've got fantastic players and loads of players that will be successful at this club"

Hi Moyeseh

Ffs Ole

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:40 AM
djsst

Solskjaer on Pogba: "With Paul, it looks like it's going to be a media ... I don't want to call it a ... but it's an agenda against Paul. He's a top, top bloke. He's a great professional. He's never been any problem. He's got a heart of gold."

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:40 AM
TheFatGoth

Dead man walking nqat

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:53 AM
redredemption77

Judging a guy on his pressers before a ball has even been kicked/window has been shut

Pathetic. Regurgitating the very same shyte you write essays about what is wrong with the game.

Wait a few months into the new season and then see whats what.

Calling Ole out on a pre match first tournament presser without an xi even finalised- ofcourse its a challenge answering the question.

Theres more at play than him being able to say "ofcourse i want rid of the #@&%!"- cue 80million knocked off his valuation.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He looks like a lamb to slaughter.

Getting called out for his "slaughter" bullshit he gave after Barca. Lots of Pogba questions that he isn't answering all that well.

Seems all over the place to be honest.
He clearly got reigned in after that. I feel so sorry for him. On a hiding to nowhere and Fergie is seemingly just letting this happen. All the glasses of red with 'the gaffer' won't £#%&!ing help him.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:31 AM
windy waffles

Wont last the season.

We're £#%&!ed.

"Rashy..."

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:49 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Solskjaer on Pogba: "With Paul, it looks like it's going to be a media ... I don't want to call it a ... but it's an agenda against Paul. He's a top, top bloke. He's a great professional. He's never been any problem. He's got a heart of gold."

Ole, what about the bit where he said he wanted out of the club a few weeks ago?

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:51 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Ole, what about the bit where he said he wanted out of the club a few weeks ago?
This is going to be his downfall. Thinking he is one of the lads...

'Heart of gold...top, top lad...'

He instructed his agent to say those things ffs.

Ole really is out of his depth.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:55 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

I'm not sure of where he's getting this agenda thing against Pogba from...

The club itself uploaded that clip to Social Media. So is he saying Manchester United have an agenda against Paul Pogba?

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:01 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
I'm not sure of where he's getting this agenda thing against Pogba from...

The club itself uploaded that clip to Social Media. So is he saying Manchester United have an agenda against Paul Pogba?
No, he's saying that the media interpretation of an out of context clip is the agenda. Keep up.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:03 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
No, he's saying that the media interpretation of an out of context clip is the agenda. Keep up.
It's not an agenda though. Granted that clip was taken out of context but that was the club's fault now we have seen what actually happened (nothing).

Riola coming out with his statements isn't a media agenda either - it's a fact he wants out. Ole doesn't seem to get that for some reason...

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Bunker Buster

3 days to go.....

Bring on Perth

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:11 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
It's not an agenda though. Granted that clip was taken out of context but that was the club's fault now we have seen what actually happened (nothing).
That was kind of my point.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. Pogba will be sold and I'll be utterly shocked if ole hasn't gone by Christmas tbh, the poor guy never stood a chance.

All the while fans will keep turning up to OT, have a bit of a moan on the internet and wonder when things will change (hint: they won't)

It's the United way.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:14 AM
Patty_b

For £#%&! sake, he's not going to come out and say the lads an utter virus @#%&! who's completely £#%&!ed up the dressing room when we're trying to negotiate a massive transfer fee to get him out of the club.

There's also the issue of professionalism, Pogba and his agent can be the biggest aresholes going, it doesn't mean Ole and the club need to sink to their level and start talking shit about the virus in pressers, especially when the virus still part of the club.

Personally I would've traded him in for a chippy tea and publicly gone in on him with both feet, but I'm probably not Manchester United manager material.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:15 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Riola coming out with his statements isn't a media agenda either - it's a fact he wants out. Ole doesn't seem to get that for some reason...
The media portray Pogba as a @#%&! and a virus etc. So do many fans. Ole is saying he's nothing of the sort and therefore it's an agenda.

Obviously we all know better and he must surely hate Pogba's guts because he's a cancer etc.

"Heart of gold" is a very extreme bluff for a lad he must surely despise. Interesting imo.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Think it's subliminal, heart of gold, Gold coast, Perth isn't on the Gold coast, thus Pogba has a heart of stone for United.....

Ole

Perth are getting potted.

Can't wait to see the new lads and some youth in action.....season markers...

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:21 AM
browser

Quote:

Thats %@#$&!s, his downfall like a lot of our previous managers will be Woodward again. Ole models himself on Fergie, talks players up but also let’s them know when he feels they’ve let him down, eg post Everton last season. The difference is if Fergie said he wanted someone gone, Gill/Edwards Made sure they went - regardless of who it was

Beckham
Keane
Stam
Ruud

Beckham was a champion several times over and as soon as Fergie thought he was becoming an issue for United he was done. Pogba is openly taking the piss out of the club and Woodward doesn’t care as long as his emoji pack gets downloads.

Solskjaer will have to play the cards he’s dealt. Which unfortunately is an over hyped, grossly overpaid squad of underachievers.

Behind the scenes he should be saying, Pogba goes or I do.

The worlds most crass club PSG are doing a better job with the Neymar situation than we are with Pogba.
Closed Thread