United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:41 PM
dunk

Worried?

We’ve been shit for years mate. Last season was £#%&!ing agony to watch and we finished 2nd

This shit isn’t changing overnight. Small steps in the right direction. First was getting rid of Mourinho. Let’s see what happens next.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
He will be gone by the end of the season he's out of his depth ....lose on Sunday and there's no way he's surviving

We all love him and wanted it to work it's simply not working on any level now and his team selection again tonight was horrific ....how the £#%&! did De Gea start that game he is s £#%&!ing mess and shipping goals aots
Wait - you actually believe Ole will be sacked this season?

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Cream

It's not the manager. It's the club.

Not just the club, but the expectation. The predicament.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is beyond anything Moyes or Van Gaal served up. Even under mourinho it wasn't as bad as the last 9 games.

This is £#%&!ing alarming. 7 defeats in 9 games. 4 goals scored, 18 conceded. No goals in open play for something like 500 odd minutes.

This isn't just a bad run, this is £#%&!ing relegation style form.

This is kind of stats that relegation fodder post up. No shots on target, no goals, don't even look like scoring, conceding for fun... "oh they gave it a go"

£#%&!ing manchester united "they had a go"... "at least they put some effort in"... urgh.

It's a worrying indicator that not only are the players sub-standard but you have a manager that apparently doesn't know what to do to even make this bunch of players vaguely competitive. We look utterly incompetent at both ends of the pitch, a total and utter laughing stock.

At least with Moyes at the end there was some gallows humour, £#%&! - even Van Gaal never took us on a run as pathetic as this.

If we hadn't give him the job already I guarantee nobody on here would want him to be given it now.

He'll be gone by New Year next season. I'm telling you. Bookmark this, quote it, whatever. We've £#%&!ed up royally. AGAIN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
If we keep losing how can he survive ?? They won't sack him he will quit if we don't ntvwin another game

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Mr Kaboom

We've let in 13 goals since we last scored from open play.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:45 PM
andyroo

Not going to be much fun watching the burden of responsibility crush him

He won't quit though. He actually wants this job. The poor £#%&!er.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:45 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
It's not the manager. It's the club.

Not just the club, but the expectation. The predicament.
Let's have it right, it's the owners and the investment manager they've placed in charge of football matters.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:46 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Yep.

He’s aged like 10 years in the last 6 weeks too...

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Where has his commitment to youth and attacking football gone?

Why is Young playing every game and captaining the team?

With our set up today the advantage was always City's as we invited them onto us.

If he's saying it's not a case of replacing half the team then he has to show some tactical nous, which, outside of a first half away against Spurs, he hasn't done.

Fergie brought in Quieroz to make us more sophisticated, Ole has brought in Mike Phelan. That is Moyes level decision making.

His substitutions have also been consistently bizarre.

Great job to get us contesting for top 4 with a team that is not his, but there are some red flags with his decision making which need to be rectified in the summer - come the start of next season if we are still seeing Young, Smalling, Lukaku, Matic, Lingard starting games for us then we have appointed another dud.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Clownbones

If this is a result of Ole being out of his depth, then why did an experienced manager like Jose look out of his depth too?

And LVG?

It's not an experience issue. There's a total lack of direction from top to bottom.

I'd fancy a less experienced, nay, a worse manager in a better set up, than the best manager in the world in this one.

Pep is great manager (Sorry Saffers) but he had his city world prepped for him for years.

Stick him in our set up with Woodward making transfer calls for him and imposing player signings based on marketability and he'd struggle too.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:49 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I think it's possible he could still leave in the summer as originally planned.

Anybody thinking with their head and not the heart can see he's £#%&!ing miles out of his depth tactically.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:49 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
He will be gone by the end of the season he's out of his depth ....lose on Sunday and there's no way he's surviving

We all love him and wanted it to work it's simply not working on any level now and his team selection again tonight was horrific ....how the £#%&! did De Gea start that game he is s £#%&!ing mess and shipping goals aots
made 2 good saves one from Smalling and one from Sterling - #@&%! up for Sane goal but he's getting shots coming in that should be blocked.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:50 PM
atticusgrinch

We need to get Poch in and give him carte blanche to buy and sell as he sees fit or we are £#%&!ed for the medium to long term.

Who's buying the players under this regime? Woodward? Phelan?

Jesus H Christ.

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is beyond anything Moyes or Van Gaal served up. Even under mourinho it wasn't as bad as the last 9 games.

This is £#%&!ing alarming. 7 defeats in 9 games. 4 goals scored, 18 conceded. No goals in open play for something like 500 odd minutes.

This isn't just a bad run, this is £#%&!ing relegation style form.

This is kind of stats that relegation fodder post up. No shots on target, no goals, don't even look like scoring, conceding for fun... "oh they gave it a go"

£#%&!ing manchester united "they had a go"... "at least they put some effort in"... urgh.

It's a worrying indicator that not only are the players sub-standard but you have a manager that apparently doesn't know what to do to even make this bunch of players vaguely competitive. We look utterly incompetent at both ends of the pitch, a total and utter laughing stock.

At least with Moyes at the end there was some gallows humour, £#%&! - even Van Gaal never took us on a run as pathetic as this.

If we hadn't give him the job already I guarantee nobody on here would want him to be given it now.

He'll be gone by New Year next season. I'm telling you. Bookmark this, quote it, whatever. We've £#%&!ed up royally. AGAIN.
I can’t believe what I’m reading tbh. He may be the manager, but we’re in this mess because of everything that’s happened in the six years before him, not because of him. How is it possible that you can’t see this?

Our support has become more depressing than the £#%&!ing team.

Seamus

Quote:
If we keep losing how can he survive ?? They won't sack him he will quit if we don't ntvwin another game
We will win 2/3 of the next games. He won’t be gone, they will give him at least 2 windows to improve it

Cream

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
If this is a result of Ole being out of his depth, then why did an experienced manager like Jose look out of his depth too?

And LVG?

It's not an experience issue. There's a total lack of direction from top to bottom.

I'd fancy a less experienced, nay, a worse manager in a better set up, than the best manager in the world in this one.

Pep is great manager (Sorry Saffers) but he had his city world prepped for him for years.

Stick him in our set up with Woodward making transfer calls for him and imposing player signings based on marketability and he'd struggle too.
LVG made huge mistakes in the transfer market, Mourinho had just imploded at Chelsea.

Do we know for a fact Woodward is signing players and giving out contracts at his own behest? Surely the manager would be consulted.

barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

This. Its going to be a long drawn out process

He is so out of his depth, not helped by the shit @#%&!s on the pitch he has an entire re building job to do.

Should have waited until the end of the season ffs if he makes top 4 i would just walk away and he can keep what little manager reputation he has intact.

Feel so sory for him the guy is a £#%&!ing legend but it is not going to end well.

plopborsky

so the same shitty defense that Jose said was shit is still shit and we have made no changes?and that's ole's fault?

If have to give him time and ban sparky to

Lok

It's not Ole's fault but he's not doing anything to help.

This is way beyond him. He's taking on 2 great teams with 2 great managers. Even if we had a decent team it'd be difficult for him.
Closed Thread