United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Sparky***

Default If you're not worried already, you should be

This is beyond anything Moyes or Van Gaal served up. Even under mourinho it wasn't as bad as the last 9 games.

This is £#%&!ing alarming. 7 defeats in 9 games. 4 goals scored, 18 conceded. No goals in open play for something like 500 odd minutes.

This isn't just a bad run, this is £#%&!ing relegation style form.

This is kind of stats that relegation fodder post up. No shots on target, no goals, don't even look like scoring, conceding for fun... "oh they gave it a go"

£#%&!ing manchester united "they had a go"... "at least they put some effort in"... urgh.

It's a worrying indicator that not only are the players sub-standard but you have a manager that apparently doesn't know what to do to even make this bunch of players vaguely competitive. We look utterly incompetent at both ends of the pitch, a total and utter laughing stock.

At least with Moyes at the end there was some gallows humour, £#%&! - even Van Gaal never took us on a run as pathetic as this.

If we hadn't give him the job already I guarantee nobody on here would want him to be given it now.

He'll be gone by New Year next season. I'm telling you. Bookmark this, quote it, whatever. We've £#%&!ed up royally. AGAIN.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:15 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is beyond anything Moyes or Van Gaal served up. Even under mourinho it wasn't as bad as the last 9 games.

This is £#%&!ing alarming. 7 defeats in 9 games. 4 goals scored, 18 conceded. No goals in open play for something like 500 odd minutes.

This is kind of stats that relegation fodder post up. No shots on target, no goals, don't even look like scoring, conceding for fun... "oh they gave it a go"

£#%&!ing manchester united "they had a go"... "at least they put some effort in"... urgh.

It's a worrying indicator that not only are the players sub-standard but you have a manager that apparently doesn't know what to do to even make this bunch of players vaguely competitive. We look utterly incompetent at both ends of the pitch, a total and utter laughing stock.

At least with Moyes at the end there was some gallows humour, £#%&! - even Van Gaal never took us on a run as pathetic as this.

If we hadn't give him the job already I guarantee nobody on here would want him to be given it now.

He'll be gone by New Year next season. I'm telling you. Bookmark this, quote it, whatever. We've £#%&!ed up royally. AGAIN.
This is not as bad as any of the last three at their worst.

There is zero chance of him being sacked in January .

We didn't even sack Moyes that early.

You need to calm down.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:18 PM
MartialLaw

He's standard is the Norwegian league Unfortunately.

This should never have been allowed to happen, there was no need to give him the job until the summer.

Now it's clear, the glazers seen a cheap option so happy to get the job he'd never rock the boat.

It's tarnishing the memory of a guy who gave many lads on here one of the best moments of their lives.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

There is zero chance of him being sacked in January .

We didn't even sack Moyes that early.

You need to calm down.
We're in trouble mate. Big trouble.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Sunday was really bad tbf.

This isn’t on Ole though Imo, but more the players reverting to type and a culmination of poor management for the past few years.

The stories of a rift in the squad which could see us lose the likes of De Gea, Herrera and Mata and leave us with Smalling, Jones and Young is very worrying. The wage structure being completely destroyed by a crock. A DoF who’s only experience in the role is for an Australian club

It’s very worrying times.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
We're in trouble mate. Big trouble.
I don't disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Sunday was really bad tbf.

This isn’t on Ole though Imo, but more the players reverting to type and a culmination of poor management for the past few years.

The stories of a rift in the squad which could see us lose the likes of De Gea, Herrera and Mata and leave us with Smalling, Jones and Young is very worrying. The wage structure being completely destroyed by a crock. A DoF who’s only experience in the role is for an Australian club

It’s very worrying times.
Exactly.

This isn't yet Ole. The worst of the other three was their sides. If we're this bad a year, two years then fair enough.

That's not to underplay the size of the job because it's huge.

It's simply too early to judge him as a manager.

We can judge the club the though. That's the biggest concern.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:28 PM
redhegemony

it's shit but this is a City team that's been assembled without any limitations who have a clear style and purpose.

4 or 5 quality players would transform the side as would moving out the deadwood.

Give Ole a chance he's shown some different tactics and thinking, sold Fellani and dropped Lukaku.

Getting on DDG's back is

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:28 PM
75Red

Which game was it when we last scored in open play? Since we played the vermin at OT most matches have blended into one horror bag shit show in my head. Exception being PSG away of course.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Redrum

Something about chocolate oranges.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:31 PM
barca99

Agree, sadly.

These next two years will be a right off. If at the end of it there is any form of foundation in place it will be a bonus.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
it's shit but this is a City team that's been assembled without any limitations who have a clear style and purpose.

4 or 5 quality players would transform the side as would moving out the deadwood.

Give Ole a chance he's shown some different tactics and thinking, sold Fellani and dropped Lukaku.

Getting on DDG's back is
That’s another problem though.

I’ve lost all faith in the club to get those decisions right.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Which game was it when we last scored in open play? Since we played the vermin at OT most matches have blended into one horror bag shit show in my head. Exception being PSG away of course.
Watford.

Rashford and Martial.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:32 PM
waynes ear's

Just when you thought the forum needed the stench of pissed knickers, Sparky delivers

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Buck

I take solace that Paul Ince would have lost 9/9

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Just when you thought the forum needed the stench of pissed knickers, Sparky delivers
I'll be hanging them on your washing line pal.

Sloppy

Quote:

I'd rather you £#%&!ed off than ole you stream watching coward.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
I'd rather you £#%&!ed off than ole you stream watching coward.
Watched it on sky.

So you're wrong in that respect.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Watched it on sky.

So you're wrong in that respect.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I'll be hanging them on your washing line pal.
I’ll burn the house down with the mrs, dog and myself in it before that would happen

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:

He will be gone by the end of the season he's out of his depth ....lose on Sunday and there's no way he's surviving

We all love him and wanted it to work it's simply not working on any level now and his team selection again tonight was horrific ....how the £#%&! did De Gea start that game he is s £#%&!ing mess and shipping goals aots
Closed Thread