United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 31-07-2012, 05:52 AM
djsst

Are we alright to buy Audi's again now or are they still barred.
The sponsor wall where the interviews take place is going to look like carcraft.

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:08 AM
MUFC One Love

This is our problem, whenever any of our support does something it gets criticised. I didn't know we had a load of writers on here. It is OK and does the job, if anyone can do one better then do it. Fair play to whoever wrote it, nothing will ever happen whilst try and act clever on the internet, I remember the protest in Cardiff in 2005 whilst we protested most were stood watching drinking, the same people £#%&!ing moaning now. Well £#%&! off and enjoy the Glazers.

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:11 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm not allowed to say otherwise muffers and bunks will tell me off.
The G & G became a joke with tourists wearing United scars with the green and gold ones, they even sold them in the megastore. Nobody will "tell you off" its just funny when you give people stick for still going whilst you sit in the sun in the middle east. Must be hurting boycotting. Oh and your fight from within shit, which nobody has mentioned since 2005.

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:13 AM
ReligiousRed

Sir Alex has responded to this letter with, and i quote...

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i saw the tweet earlier and thought i'd logged in as Robbie Fowler for some reason

what a joke

andersred is sound though, cant see why he's lowered himself to post that shit
Was written on the other side, he's just said he's "happy to put his name to it". I imagine he'd of included a Venn diagram & some kind of EBITA reference if he'd of penned it himself.

The letter itself is a bit cringe, & whilst it seems answers are required from Freggie, who sincerely thinks he'll ever give a flying £#%&! about that ? Not a single £#%&!ing journo will have the balls to confront him about whether the IPO will benefit him to the tune of a few mill in his back pocket, or whether spending £500m on interest instead of footballers or stadium improvements or even the training ground adversely affects the competitive nature of the team.

They say never meet your heroes, in this instance I hope to never see the guy in person where I could fire off a single question of "why?".

There's self-serving, & then there's £#%&!ing people over.

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:15 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The G & G became a joke with tourists wearing United scars with the green and gold ones, they even sold them in the megastore. Nobody will "tell you off" its just funny when you give people stick for still going whilst you sit in the sun in the middle east. Must be hurting boycotting. Oh and your fight from within shit, which nobody has mentioned since 2005.
I left for the middle east two years ago, I left Old Trafford in 2005, you do the maths. I have never and will never give anybody stick for going and if the g&g campaign isn't a fight from within then I don't know what is.

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
This is our problem, whenever any of our support does something it gets criticised. I didn't know we had a load of writers on here. It is OK and does the job, if anyone can do one better then do it. Fair play to whoever wrote it, nothing will ever happen whilst try and act clever on the internet, I remember the protest in Cardiff in 2005 whilst we protested most were stood watching drinking, the same people £#%&!ing moaning now. Well £#%&! off and enjoy the Glazers.
Agreed.

Yes, open letters are a bit cringe, but I find it a shame to see such condemnation.

Unread 31-07-2012, 06:53 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Unread 31-07-2012, 07:02 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Doogie Howser MD, top red.

Unread 31-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Fountz

Thumbs down

"time Served reds"

£#%&!ing awful, self-congratulatory protest-by-numbers shite..

The kind of lame lower sixth form crap they were coming out with 6 years ago.

Forget points 1-5,

Points 6-10 need tightening up.

Unread 31-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Love open letters.

Quote:
Dear Alex Ferguson,

I've been a man united fan now for ages. I've seen the good times and bad, I've almost walked away at times, summer 1992, 95, 98, 2004, these were tests of character, my character, which I passed with flying colours.

I wish I could say the same about you. You've shown yourself to be a complete gin soaked chancer. They named a stand after you and you went and lost 6-1 at home to city. You haven't' a clue how to set up your side, you shit it when you see a midfielder for sale and your coat must be stinking by now. Buy a new coat, get a coach who has some idea how to set up the side and stop seeing your arse at press conferences, it's embarrassing.

Unread 31-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
Re G&G

I was thinking that myself,I realise I'm a long ways away and often it's difficult to get a handle on what's going on.

What would be so wrong in getting it going again?
The only way G&G can be successful is if the fans are visible.

For the fans to be visible they need to be in the stadium.

If the fans are in the stadium, they're giving the Glazers money.

The only thing that would make anyone take notice is a proper boycott of a specific match. It'll never happen though as too many people just don't give a £#%&!.

Unread 31-07-2012, 09:41 AM
The Watcher

Would be a lot easier to get a copy of Cubic Expressions '99 Questions' from 2004 and send that.

Unread 31-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Jack Duckworth

Unread 31-07-2012, 10:13 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
I actually like the letter, only problem is that it should be read to him in his family home, whilst duct taped to his Parker Knoll leather armchair.
I have a number of questions I need clarifying pleae:

a) how are you going to read it when you're duct taped to a chair?
b) who duct taped you anyway, did you do it yersel and leave 1 arm free?
c) if twas another did the duct taper(s) bottle it and run away or summat?

tbh I don't think you've thought this through:shakehead:

Be a better Idea to duct tape Froggie to said nice chair..........yup

Going Forward that should be the plan

Love

Mull x

Unread 31-07-2012, 10:15 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Love open letters.
£#%&! off to RAWK with that shit.

Unread 31-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Cream

We need an MUFC facebook page one to give real weight to any protest.

Dear mr Friggerson..

Unread 31-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I have a number of questions I need clarifying pleae:

a) how are you going to read it when you're duct taped to a chair?
b) who duct taped you anyway, did you do it yersel and leave 1 arm free?
c) if twas another did the duct taper(s) bottle it and run away or summat?

tbh I don't think you've thought this through:shakehead:

Be a better Idea to duct tape Froggie to said nice chair..........yup

Going Forward that should be the plan

Love

Mull x
Mull, you're being that guy again...

Unread 31-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
£#%&! off to RAWK with that shit.
fair enough.

Unread 31-07-2012, 11:26 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
SAF: 'not reading all that'

You know, what i love about all this.... what rehehealy cracks me up.

that people think sir froggleoff actually gives a £#%&! about us or what we think...

he giveth not one shite about it all - and you can print that.