United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its good to hear the players mentioning the new sessions saying its as hard as they experienced this should be just normal ole and phelan both said they couldnt get donw stairs in the pre seasons they did they were worked so hard surely fitness is the first thing someone mentioned about his fall out jose and similar at chelsea its absolutely identical players came back middle of july the season after chelsea won the league players overweight unfit players like hazard mentioned this because the @#%&! had took his ball in over cech going to arsenal ... he did exactly the same would have been 12 months ago he was hammering everyone about the tour being pointless constant non event links to 30 year plus players ... just so glad hes gone ole needs time hes getting his staff spot on younger players who will hopefully adopt the same attitude as city and lpools players to there managers

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Right.

1. Don't get personal. You're better than that.

2. We're £#%&!ed. Ole will be gone by christmas.
Can you imagine getting in his taxi? After 5 minutes you would be saying London Bridge please, where you would proceed to jump off it

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Can you imagine getting in his taxi? After 5 minutes you would be saying London Bridge please, where you would proceed to jump off it
I'd drive you there for free, £#%&!face

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:12 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
its good to hear the players mentioning the new sessions saying its as hard as they experienced this should be just normal ole and phelan both said they couldnt get donw stairs in the pre seasons they did they were worked so hard surely fitness is the first thing someone mentioned about his fall out jose and similar at chelsea its absolutely identical players came back middle of july the season after chelsea won the league players overweight unfit players like hazard mentioned this because the @#%&! had took his ball in over cech going to arsenal ... he did exactly the same would have been 12 months ago he was hammering everyone about the tour being pointless constant non event links to 30 year plus players ... just so glad hes gone ole needs time hes getting his staff spot on younger players who will hopefully adopt the same attitude as city and lpools players to there managers
Ever heard of sentences, pal?

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
That post feels like a sentence, tbf.

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
We're £#%&!ed. Ole will be gone by christmas.
100 says you're wrong. Up for it?

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

3rd or 4th should definitely be target territory, barring the @#%&!s in the top 2, no one else is stand out and I can see maybe 5 or 6 teams giving it a decent go for the 3&4 spots with utd certainly in the running.

If we are not it will be shit order.

Unread 18-07-2019, 03:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 18-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He doesn't bet on here.

Iv offered him about 19. I'd be rich by now

Unread 18-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Seamus

Quote:

Unread 18-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He doesn't bet on here.

Iv offered him about 19. I'd be rich by now
Why don’t you get back “on the phone” to the bookies and ask them why you’re such a weapons grade bullshitter

Unread 18-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Why don’t you get back “on the phone” to the bookies and ask them why you’re such a weapons grade bullshitter
That was the joke because the bet was so.lame, you missed at the time and have again..

Have a lovely evening fella.

Unread 18-07-2019, 05:43 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
£#%&! off

Unread 18-07-2019, 06:19 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
£#%&! off

Unread 18-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That was the joke because the bet was so.lame, you missed at the time and have again..

Have a lovely evening fella.
No i won't.

So there.

Unread 24-07-2019, 08:53 AM
TheFatGoth

https://www.football365.com/news/exa...-the-top-six-2

Quote:
MANCHESTER UNITED

First XI: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw; Pogba, Matic; James, Lingard, Martial; Rashford.

Second XI: Romero; Dalot, Jones, Bailly, Young; The Scottish Player, Fred; Greenwood, Mata, Sanchez; Lukaku

Remainers: Henderson, Pereira, Grant, Rojo, Tuanzebe, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah, Pereira, Garner, Chong, Gomes.

On paper, that looks like a pretty strong starting XI. But unfortunately the game of football is played on grass, and the only members of that starting XI who played to their full potential last season were at Crystal Palace and Swansea. There are obvious upgrades needed to ease out Jesse Lingard (even a stopped clock and all that, Paul Ince) and Chris Smalling, but that’s exactly what United fans should see ahead of the deadline.

That second XI though. To save you adding it up yourselves, it cost United about £240m. And about £2.5m a week in wages.

Unread 24-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Whip Hubley

TheBoringGoth

Unread 24-07-2019, 09:26 AM
believe

What is the Paul Ince reference about?
Closed Thread