Unread 30-06-2019, 04:41 PM
waynes ear's

Cool.

Unread 30-06-2019, 04:41 PM
ZiggyStardust

250k a week and not a penny less

Unread 30-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Drexl

Never before have I more wanted the phrase "pencilled in" to be followed by "his eye"

Unread 30-06-2019, 04:57 PM
My Name is Keith

cant think of many united players I’ve liked less than this @#%&!. Would love to see him giving it the big I am whilst being numbingly ineffective at Charlton or West Brom.

A huge part of our problem is having a team dominated by #@&%!s like lingard. We’re over run with them. His is such an important position in the team and it’s taken up by this £#%&!ing length.

Will happily eat my words if he threatens to have gasp, a good season rather than 1 good match in every 20.

Unread 30-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
They absolutely are

Why can you never admit you’re wrong? It’s an illness.
I’m wrong when I’m wrong. I’m not wrong on this.

7 billion people in the world. How many people active on social media? Not accounts, not bots, not largely dormant accounts. Active individual people.

It’s not 90% of people. It’s not 90% of people in their twenties.

Of those who are active, how many of those post shit like lingard? Again, it’s not 90%.

Of those active on social media who are professional footballers earning a fortune, how many post shit like lingard? Again, it’s not 90%.

People who think it is are just giving away their own anecdotal experience from their own bubble, or they’ve swallowed some bullshit hype.

Unread 30-06-2019, 05:00 PM
red in cumbria

A few years ago he at least looked like he might become a useful squad player for us.

He has regressed, and maybe not just on the pitch.

Unread 30-06-2019, 05:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
cant think of many united players I’ve liked less than this @#%&!. Would love to see him giving it the big I am whilst being numbingly ineffective at Charlton or West Brom.

A huge part of our problem is having a team dominated by #@&%!s like lingard. We’re over run with them. His is such an important position in the team and it’s taken up by this £#%&!ing length.

Will happily eat my words if he threatens to have gasp, a good season rather than 1 good match in every 20.
It’s probably why he’s best mates with ‘Rashy’?

At least that kid has genuine potential and Jesse knows that when he leaves united at least he’ll have his friendship with Marcus to fall back on and keep him relevant.

Unread 30-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Never before have I more wanted the phrase "pencilled in" to be followed by "his eye"

Unread 30-06-2019, 05:24 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It’s probably why he’s best mates with ‘Rashy’?

At least that kid has genuine potential and Jesse knows that when he leaves united at least he’ll have his friendship with Marcus to fall back on and keep him relevant.
I reckon it's a bit of that, but mainly because I doubt the players his age and older want to deal with his incessant idiocy 24/7. Training and match days are probably enough. He looks like he's escaped from Gringotts and run through a Fresh Prince of Bel Air merchandise shop ffs.

Unread 13-07-2019, 03:02 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 13-07-2019, 03:06 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off

Unread 13-07-2019, 03:10 PM
d_knight

£#%&!ing goblin doing his goblin dance.
Watch him sprain his ankle and be out for the rest of preseason

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Anyone admitted he played pretty well today?

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:17 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No. He wasn't a shit as normal but shit all the same.

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Sparky***

He was alright. When he's got space and grass infront of him he's good. but put him in a tight game and he disappears.

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:19 PM
TheFatGoth

Average

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not a peep.

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:53 PM
d_knight

Aye he played well..... For a goblin

Unread 11-08-2019, 10:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Thought he was easily our worst player. Barely touched the ball for huge periods- wasn’t making himself available to receive it when we had possession, got dispossessed too easily too often and got too easily brushed off when trying to tackle their players. Played a few balls slightly behind our runners too but got away with it.

He had a few decent moments in the 2nd half - a decent run with some neat feet. he does offer speed and dynamism for brief moments- but it’s so £#%&!ing ephemeral that it’s hardly there.

I watched him really carefully today because I genuinely want to see some of the positives some off here see in him. I struggled.
Closed Thread