United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Ashley young is paid more per year than Fergie according to that.

Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
he always has been. he should be on comfortably more than anybody. he's earned it.

His bonus and endorsement package brings him to £8million

Unread 10-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
His bonus and endorsement package brings him to £8million
thanks for confirming, gilly.

Unread 10-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Ethers

How much bonus is he getting for the Europa? 200 quid in Love2Shop vouchers?

Unread 10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

dalgish is great. Saggy zombo ditched them and came back when they had made him some messiah, he and that fat water damaged corpse that proceeded him have spent more than united, evens tops, and they still crib about being hard done by.

If we didn't have them to laugh at we'd be £#%&!ed.

Unread 10-03-2012, 05:13 AM
believe

I'm glad I've just woke up because I don't know if I'd have slept knowing this devastating news.

Unread 10-03-2012, 05:39 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Fergie is ridiculously underpaid. Only a milli more than moyer ffs, has he ever won anything? Fergal should be on at least 10 mil
i'd say he's being overpaid continuing to make stupid team choices and being tactically inept

but he won us 2 european cups and a shit load of other trophies eh

Unread 10-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Incorrect.

A positive transfer spend in his time at Everton & never in danger of going down, occasional flirtations with Europe & the top 7 etc.

The football's shit, but the resources to results over the years for £3m a year is magnificent.

That's 45% of a Bebe
EVERY year

Perhaps if he wasn't claiming such a wage then Kenwright may have more money for 'resources' as you put it. No?

£3 MILLION POUNDS a year for producing £#%&! all and you seem to think he is a bargain..

Are you mad

Unread 10-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i'd say he's being overpaid continuing to make stupid team choices and being tactically inept

Get to £#%&!! I know you trolling now

Sack him then and get Moyes in for 3/4 of the money

Unread 10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Get to £#%&!! I know you trolling now

Sack him then and get Moyes in for 3/4 of the money

Unread 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Yes. Yes, he has.

Unread 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Dalglish on the same money as Fergie?
Moyesiah on £1m more than Saffers despite Everton being cash strapped? Is this real life

Inb4 United are cash strapped too.

Unread 10-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
EVERY year

Perhaps if he wasn't claiming such a wage then Kenwright may have more money for 'resources' as you put it. No?

£3 MILLION POUNDS a year for producing £#%&! all and you seem to think he is a bargain..

Are you mad
Its not even a debate you lunatic. Moyes has worked miracles on £#%&!ing peanuts, if he took a £2m drop in wages, what's he going to buy with that? 4 Darron Gibsons ? £#%&!ing hell, actually buying Gibbo was the first cash purchase they'd made in over two years due to the financial constraints on the club. They're keeping their heads above water & hoping to be flogged to a rich @#%&! who'll do right by them only by virtue of Moyes talent.

Unread 10-03-2012, 05:05 PM
S/Side.Red

So the manager of Queens Park Rangers earns more than the managers of Inter and Juventus put together. Modern football really is becoming a joke.

Unread 10-03-2012, 05:22 PM
The Watcher

Off topic, but if Moyes is allowed anywhere near United after Fergie packs it in, I'll £#%&!ing kill him. Probably send an offensive PM to borsuk as well.

Unread 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Off topic, but if Moyes is allowed anywhere near United after Fergie packs it in, I'll £#%&!ing kill him. Probably send an offensive PM to borsuk as well.
charlie nicholas was saying how much he'd like to see Moyes as the next united manager and how he'd be good for united, this morning....

Unread 10-03-2012, 05:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
charlie nicholas was saying how much he'd like to see Moyes as the next united manager
I bet he £#%&!ing would.

tbf, the value loving @#%&!s and bean counters running our club would love him. Fill the squad with even more cheap shite, sell on at a profit, play crap football etc. Wouldn't be much different to now, but with a few less trophies obviously.

Can't see Mourinho, Guardiola or any other proven winner taking the gig if they'll be expected to take a wage cut and get £#%&! all for transfers. Probably for the best, wouldn't want some flash foreign @#%&! coming here with crazy ideas like playing a settled team, putting players in their rightful positions and £#%&!ing off 442

Unread 10-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Moyes is a brilliant manager. I think few people remember Everton before his arrival. Relegation battle every year with a dozen players out with injuries. He's frequently achieved European football and even got to a Champions League qualifier in which politics and Liverpool's whinging screwed them.

That said, I pray he's not our next manager. His big-money buys have been very suspect as is his handling of them. He has tripped up in Europe numerous times. Rooney doesn't like him.

Dalglish on £4 million. His trampish appearance makes me laugh even more now!

Unread 10-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Neo

Would like to see Joachim Löw manage a decent-sized club.

Plays quality, attacking football, encourages youth and doesn't come across as a mouthy "me, me, me" gobshite.

Unread 10-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Dalglish on the same money as Fergie?

Bloody hell that was some deal Sparky got himself there

Unread 10-03-2012, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Bloody hell that was some deal Sparky got himself there
Just as well he ain't being paid by results, eh??
Closed Thread