United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2022, 11:08 PM
dragflick

Decent craic apart from the actual match. Like others have said- their fans didn’t even see that many aeroplane impressions at Leeds ffs, odd bunch.

Unread 14-12-2022, 11:13 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
He was the worst player on the pitch. 💩
Expected more from Iqbal and Savage too.
Was a good night but on the pitch it was quite literally men against boys.
Both championship players at best. Savage in particular is more league 1.

Unread 15-12-2022, 08:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Decent craic apart from the actual match. Like others have said- their fans didn’t even see that many aeroplane impressions at Leeds ffs, odd bunch.
it is just an odd bolton thing. I remember doing a job years ago for an old fella in bolton, we got talking about football and he said "oh you're a munich are you?" but in a weird, friendly sort of way...

anyway i mentioned I was going Rome for the final and he gave me £20 to get him a programme needless to say it got spent on beer

Unread 15-12-2022, 08:19 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
it is just an odd bolton thing. I remember doing a job years ago for an old fella in bolton, we got talking about football and he said "oh you're a munich are you?" but in a weird, friendly sort of way...

anyway i mentioned I was going Rome for the final and he gave me £20 to get him a programme needless to say it got spent on beer
Would it have stretched to a power pack?

Unread 15-12-2022, 09:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Spot on, (live here) it's a full Bolton thing ....

They've waited ages to get the arms out again, from kids to grandparents they don't even understand why.....like what my Mrs gran god rest her called the corner shop...

The reason why they hate us aswell

Stupid me years back, early 2000"s decided go Bolton v city as I was visiting the Mrs and some bolton lad I knew said they'd be trouble, thought it might be a buzz...

"Smash them blue @#%&!s everywhere" he said,

2 minutes in

STAND UP IF YOU HATE MUNICHS, STAND UP

I'd just sat down.....

Looked at him and if I face could say sorry ... almost stayed for a bit, but my arms were aching from...

Joke,

I got off back to town and we had it later with city ..

Odd bunch, great people though.....would do anything, I mean anything to help you....
Closed Thread