United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Blagger

Tbh, I hope we get in. Moyes is staying, do winning it is likely out only chance of getting into the CL for the next year. The ACS is shit. The club can £#%&! off though.

Unread 04-04-2014, 02:44 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Really hope we get into the Europa tbh. There’ll be numerous opportunities for Moyes to make a @#%&! of himself and the club against mediocre European opposition, which may hasten his departure. It’ll prevent leeches like Woodward from pimping the club out to the highest bidder in meaningless mid-week games. The extra home games will provide more chances for the fans to sing about "playing football like the Busby Babes" as Jagielka hoofs the ball at Fellaini, which should keep the simply @#%&!s happy. Looking forward to it tbh. Who wouldn’t look forward to a Thursday evening watching United struggle against Lokomotiv Sofia at a half deserted OT ffs.

Unread 04-04-2014, 03:21 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
One season! One £#%&!ing season!

YHBR.
yeah and I bet he bloody larges it round his way with his season ticket.

It makes me sick, have some bad rep.

Unread 04-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
beetroot is £#%&!ing ace
well you would say that wouldn't you denis ?!

you come from a long line of Ukrainian[SIZE="3"]*beetrootists don't you ?

But on a serious note, beetroot ?!!! ...I can see nothing good about it whatsoever. Like eating a red felt-tip and gives you pensioner farts...no no no :shakehead:

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]*he he I know

Unread 04-04-2014, 04:28 PM
MagnificentSeven

this thread

we'll probably get hammered by fc stalingrad or whoever in the qualifiers, but at least our fans will be loud and setting off flares so it's all good

Unread 04-04-2014, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
beetroot is £#%&!ing ace
What about cabbage??

Unread 04-04-2014, 05:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Really hope we get into the Europa tbh. There’ll be numerous opportunities for Moyes to make a @#%&! of himself and the club against mediocre European opposition, which may hasten his departure. It’ll prevent leeches like Woodward from pimping the club out to the highest bidder in meaningless mid-week games. The extra home games will provide more chances for the fans to sing about "playing football like the Busby Babes" as Jagielka hoofs the ball at Fellaini, which should keep the simply @#%&!s happy. Looking forward to it tbh. Who wouldn’t look forward to a Thursday evening watching United struggle against Lokomotiv Sofia at a half deserted OT ffs.

Also, as mentioned earlier, if the worst happens and there's no change this summer, it would give Moyes's mid-season replacement a chance to save the season by winning it and getting into the Champions League. Even Moyes should negotiate the group phase.

That or Kloppers will use it to blood Wilson etc

Unread 04-04-2014, 05:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
this thread

we'll probably get hammered by fc stalingrad or whoever in the qualifiers, but at least our fans will be loud and setting off flares so it's all good
again

Spanish Dave scoring a late equaliser but we go out on away goals...

Unread 04-04-2014, 05:37 PM
puressence

The holders won't be in the europa league

Unread 04-04-2014, 07:41 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
well you would say that wouldn't you denis ?!

you come from a long line of Ukrainian[SIZE="3"]*beetrootists don't you ?

But on a serious note, beetroot ?!!! ...I can see nothing good about it whatsoever. Like eating a red felt-tip and gives you pensioner farts...no no no :shakehead:

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]*he he I know
ukrainian ? U£#%&!inKRAINIAN !?!?! ...why i oughttaaaa !!

the slice of pickled beetroot you used to get for school dinners is shite.....but try beetroot soup, or shreaded fresh beetroot mixed with peppers and onions (in a jar) from your local Polski Sklep to complement a ham sardie...lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What about cabbage??
never had coleslaw Riccers ?

google "bigos" for a recipe....you'll love it

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
never had coleslaw Riccers ?

google "bigos" for a recipe....you'll love it
Don't like it, tbh.

Cabbage can be nice, though - just not boiled for 6 hours like we Brits used to do

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:30 PM
armchair

the problem with the europa is he'll try win it and £#%&! up the league doing it

to someone who has won nothing the europa is probably a big deal

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Also, as mentioned earlier, if the worst happens and there's no change this summer, it would give Moyes's mid-season replacement a chance to save the season by winning it and getting into the Champions League. Even Moyes should negotiate the group phase.

That or Kloppers will use it to blood Wilson etc

Unread 04-04-2014, 09:53 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
the problem with the europa is he'll try win it and £#%&! up the league doing it

to someone who has won nothing the europa is probably a big deal
Tbf we have never won it. I'd like it to complete the 3 euro trophies ,but like I said. The holders of cl won't be in it

Unread 04-04-2014, 11:30 PM
redhegemony

Why is it bad? We made Division. 2 the %@#$&!s.

Unread 05-04-2014, 12:49 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

[quote=armchair;3704974]the problem with the europa is he'll try win it and £#%&! up the league doing it

to someone who has won nothing the europa is probably a big deal[/QUOTE]

he thought the charidee shield was a big deal ffs :shakehead: and you don't really think he'll need 'distractions' to £#%&! up the league do you, he got himself and his staff to do that.
Closed Thread