Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:24 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him more than anything
This.

He was told he was the next United manager despite not being qualified to do the job.

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:32 PM
MJ Ramone

I feel a bit sorry for him in the same way you feel sorry for a death row inmate on his way to the Electric Chair - & then you remembered what crimes he committed & your sympathy vanishes.

In short I think he should be condemned to death by hanging just to see if I feel any more sympathy for him or indeed if I begin to hate him even more.

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Aman27deep

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Fountz

just confining it to the parameters of football, I could name hundreds..

Left Glazer
Middle Glazer
Right Glazer
Woodward
Martin Edwards
Dalglish
Rush
Aldridge
Phil Neal
Burrows
Steve McMahon
Fowler
Tony Cottee
JT
Wenger
Benitez
McKeown
Viera
Henry
Shearer
Batty
Bellamy
Chris Waddle

just to get the ball rolling

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:43 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
just confining it to the parameters of football, I could name hundreds..

Left Glazer
Middle Glazer
Right Glazer
Woodward
Martin Edwards
Dalglish
Rush
Aldridge
Phil Neal
Burrows
Steve McMahon
Fowler
Tony Cottee
JT
Wenger
Benitez
McKeown
Viera
Henry
Shearer
Batty
Bellamy
Chris Waddle

just to get the ball rolling

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
would take him over Moyes for the final few games tbh

The lads running out to 'Saturday Night' in white tracksuits with tartan t#@&%!.

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:54 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I feel a bit sorry for him in the same way you feel sorry for a death row inmate on his way to the Electric Chair - & then you remembered what crimes he committed & your sympathy vanishes.

In short I think he should be condemned to death by hanging just to see if I feel any more sympathy for him or indeed if I begin to hate him even more.
Lethal injection imo. Just put him down. Like a faithful old sheepdog.

It's an act of kindness.

Unread 17-03-2014, 03:59 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's an act of kindness.
An enemy deserves no mercy.

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:03 PM
jaffo

Quote:

The lads running out to 'Saturday Night' in white tracksuits with tartan t#@&%!.
He could lead the Stretford End in a rendition of 'Bye Bye Baby' whilst pointing to an effigy of Moyes and then sing 'All Of Me Loves All Of You' when Big Kloppers runs out on to the pitch (possibly decaptitating the Moyes effigy on the way)

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:05 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
An enemy deserves no mercy.
I was going to push for a public execution involving the burning of innards if that makes any difference?

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
He could lead the Stretford End in a rendition of 'Bye Bye Baby' whilst pointing to an effigy of Moyes and then sing 'All Of Me Loves All Of You' when Big Kloppers runs out on to the pitch (possibly decaptitating the Moyes effigy on the way)
charles, any chance you could have a word with jaffo whilst you're at it?

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Quote:

..inspired choice MJ.

Thus retaining our proud history of having Scottish managers.

YHGR

You see, it's lateral thinking like this chaps that'll get us out of this mess!

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:11 PM
jem

Quote:
True but I'd have a lot more sympathy for him if he resigned.
this. no one should blame him for being a dour, passion-free zone of clueless misunderstanding. but a man's got to know his limitations.

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:13 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
this. no one should blame him for being a dour, passion-free zone of clueless misunderstanding. but a man's got to know his limitations.
The man believes that Jesus Christ was and is an omnipotent god.

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:25 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I was going to push for a public execution involving the burning of innards if that makes any difference?
It's hard to judge because no one wants to go overboard with it, but this sounds about right for him.

For the crime of attempted regicide.

Quote:
Damiens before his judges
Fetched from his prison cell on the morning of 28 March 1757, Damiens allegedly said "La journée sera rude" ("The day will be hard").[4] He was tortured first with red-hot pincers; the hand with which he had held the knife during the attempted assassination was burned using sulphur; molten wax, molten lead, and boiling oil were poured into his wounds. He was then remanded to the royal executioner, Charles Henri Sanson, who harnessed horses to his arms and legs to be dismembered. But Damiens' limbs did not separate easily: the officiants ordered Sanson to cut Damiens' joints with an axe. Once Damiens was dismembered, to the applause of the crowd, his reportedly still-living torso was burnt at the stake.[citation needed]

After his death, the remains of Damiens' corpse were reduced to ashes and scattered in the wind.[5] His house was razed to the ground,[citation needed] his brothers and sisters were ordered to change their names,[citation needed] and his father, wife, and daughter were banished from France.[

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:27 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
"The day will be hard"
Classic Moyes

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:35 PM
HotChip

Football is the most important of the least important things, so of course yes is the answer.

Unread 17-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Mr Castro

Yes, but I hate Moyes a lot.

It's a shame because I never used to.

Unread 17-03-2014, 05:14 PM
barrington avenue

i have always detested him,thought he was a @#%&! at Everton and thats multiplied by infinity now...

dan petrescu aint far behind though

Unread 17-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
For the crime of attempted regicide.
Quote:
Damiens before his judges
Fetched from his prison cell on the morning of 28 March 1757, Damiens allegedly said "La journée sera rude" ("The day will be hard").[4] He was tortured first with red-hot pincers; the hand with which he had held the knife during the attempted assassination was burned using sulphur; molten wax, molten lead, and boiling oil were poured into his wounds. He was then remanded to the royal executioner, Charles Henri Sanson, who harnessed horses to his arms and legs to be dismembered. But Damiens' limbs did not separate easily: the officiants ordered Sanson to cut Damiens' joints with an axe. Once Damiens was dismembered, to the applause of the crowd, his reportedly still-living torso was burnt at the stake.[citation needed]

After his death, the remains of Damiens' corpse were reduced to ashes and scattered in the wind.[5] His house was razed to the ground,[citation needed] his brothers and sisters were ordered to change their names,[citation needed] and his father, wife, and daughter were banished from France.
could be worse.. at least it gets you out in the open air

Closed Thread