United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2013, 03:47 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Next time your deep frying your #@&%! i hope you fall in you @#%&!.

Unread 27-09-2013, 04:08 AM
Harfynn Teuport

That escalated quickly

Unread 27-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Scabs

Couldn't care less about the guy, now I don't have to listen to him. Good player in his day.

Unread 27-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Pop

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
He seems to be hated by everyone here. Is it because he was sexist?

Unread 27-09-2013, 08:22 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Never were his ABU credentials more exposed than that match where Mascherano was sent off in the first half after abusing the ref for every decision he made. He ranted and raved about how the ref had ruined the game until half time when Jamie Redknapp put him back in his box by going through the footage, pointing out the numerous times he was shouting abuse at the ref.

Now how blatant is does your bias have to be when you are:

A) Shown to be being biased by someone who played for and supports the team against which the decision has been made.

B) Beaten in a football argument by Jamie £#%&!ing Redknapp.

Edit: Also that awful phrase "teck a boo, son" that he used goes right through me.

Unread 27-09-2013, 08:52 AM
woody78

Never saw him as a player .
As a pundit on sky I thought he spoke alot of sense , I don't really get the abu thing .
He always used to praise United

Unread 27-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Mr Castro

He had his ABU moments and certainly favoured Liverpool (I remember him when we played Liverpool in 99 in the cup and Keane hit the post, he said "told you, this is Liverpool's day". I'd love to see his reaction after we scored twice in two minutes. )

I think him leaving sky definitely made Tyler more bitter.

Unread 27-09-2013, 09:01 AM
elephantstone

He was a quality player in his day (we had a similar playing style in fact I was often described as the new Andy Gray....sometimes Mark Hateley) and I enjoyed him when he started out with SKY but he started to irritate me after a couple of seasons.

I was sat next to him at a golf day for a few meals and he was good company but his man love for Steven Gerrard is embarrassing.

Thumbs down from stoney

Unread 27-09-2013, 09:36 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

£#%&!s sake is there any other mancs on here?

I thought I was amongst my own round here but it turns out every @#%&! is foreign, Aussies, jocks, Indians.

Don't mind the Indians actually, great people but the rest of you are making me ill.

Unread 27-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus

I thought I was amongst my own round here but it turns out every @#%&! is foreign, Aussies, jocks, Indians.

Don't mind the Indians actually, great people but the rest of you are making me ill.

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:16 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus

M19 born and bred

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:26 AM
andyroo

Marco (is that you Fuzzles?)

The sexism thing was rubbish. Sky didn't sack him because of it, they just saw which way the wind was blowing and decided to get rid of the @#%&! because it was clear everyone was sick of him.

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:27 AM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
that doesn't even make sense you complete odd ball.

Next time your deep frying your #@&%! i hope you fall in you @#%&!.

what a grade A £#%&!er.
love the partohs/top red kev feud.

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:29 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Marco (is that you Fuzzles?)

The sexism thing was rubbish. Sky didn't sack him because of it, they just saw which way the wind was blowing and decided to get rid of the @#%&! because it was clear everyone was sick of him.
Didn't it come out at the time that everyone at Sky hated him and Keyes because they were a pair of boorish bullies who treated everyone like shit?

Can't say I've got an opinion on him either way really. Decent footballer who sounds like he's a bit of a @#%&! irl, there's thousands of them isn't there?

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:31 AM
andyroo

Yeah it seems a bit like hating Darren Bent. Hardly worth the effort.

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
He had his ABU moments and certainly favoured Liverpool (I remember him when we played Liverpool in 99 in the cup and Keane hit the post, he said "told you, this is Liverpool's day". I'd love to see his reaction after we scored twice in two minutes. )

I think him leaving sky definitely made Tyler more bitter.
They'd had a lot of luck up to the point when he said that, it was a perfectly normal thing for a commentator to say at the time.

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:32 AM
silv

Definitely glad to see his fall from grace.

I dislike him but I detest Richard Keyes.

The fact they come as a package makes it worse.

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:32 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
They'd had a lot of luck up to the point when he said that, it was a perfectly normal thing for a commentator to say at the time.
He was right. It was Liverpool's day, just Yorke and Ole didn't get the script

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:35 AM
forwardirektion

Him and keys do the english al jezza coverage. Pair of @#%&!s

Unread 27-09-2013, 10:41 AM
KickAssMoves

His mother in law is staying where my missus works in Birmingham

He is a flashy @#%&!, his missus is even worse!

My missus told him to £#%&! off the other week too lol
Closed Thread