Unread 01-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Wez

Oh goody another transfer thread

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It'll be gif paradise nqat

I never bookmark them or anything, I just do it live off the cuff...a quick search & then bang. I put it out there as a reaction to what somebody has posted.
Mj is a sage of gifs, you can tell it's spontaneous.

Gonna have to bring your A game tomorrow pal.

There's still some nutbags out there who are in for a huge letdown.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
This thread should be great fun tomorrow. I'm expecting some world class @#%&!ery from United, numerous sightings of Ronaldo at various North West golf clubs, huge amounts of bad rep traded on fred, Deepers will be in tears at various points, half hearted unicorning from the usual suspects and ultimately, two shit clowns from Everton disgracing the shirt.

Can't bloody wait tbh.
It will be like the day Fergie retired

We all prayed and hoped all day that it wasn't David Moyes taking over but we knew the grim inevitability as the hours went by that he was going to be appointed

We all hope Moyes & Woodward have something up their sleeves tomorrow that isn't Baines and Fellaini but as the final hours countdown to the transfer window closing we know it's them or no one

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:10 PM
ziggyman17

the sooner we crash and burn under the gimps the better.. this horrible slow death we are going to witness is horrible... the gimps are in the process of bleeding the club dry before £#%&!ing off..

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
the sooner we crash and burn under the gimps the better.. this horrible slow death we are going to witness is horrible... the gimps are in the process of bleeding the club dry before £#%&!ing off..
Why though? Why the £#%&! bleed it dry when you could be quids in if what you wanted to do was sell up big? It just doesn't even make economic sense.

And then, it's not like we don't spend money. Look at the £#%&!ing idiot wages we pay.

It's too simplistic to just blame the Glazers.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:15 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Miserable @#%&!.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Twenty_thanks_SAF

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 3m
According to Cope Radio, Ozil COULD leave for PSG or Arsenal. Both offers on the table

Please God let's not miss out on this fella. Left out of the squad for todays game.......I know it's @#%&!ter but he is the play maker we need

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:20 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
£#%&! off back to the riveting 'Curry Night' thread pal.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yeah alright you simple cut

Barney

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Yes, you're an utter genius in comparison.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Wez

Quote:
Yeah thanks

Now £#%&! off.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Yeah, let's not talk about Manchester United on a Manchester United forum. That's too mainstream.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Yeah, let's not talk about Manchester United on a Manchester United forum. That's too mainstream.
It was a joke Deepers see my reply I included OTBarney in post 29

Watcher has got his alans in a twist, so it was kind of worth it bud

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Old Mathers

[quote=Twenty_thanks_SAF;3459576]Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 3m
According to Cope Radio, Ozil COULD leave for PSG or Arsenal. Both offers on the table

Please God let's not miss out on this fella. Left out of the squad for todays game.......I know it's @#%&!ter but he is the play maker we need[/

Was offered last week but Moyes doesn't fancy him
Doesn't conform to the plan

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:32 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Now £#%&! off.
I'm on a thread discussing a subject that interests and entertains me. You're the one who's apparently bored of all the transfer speculation. So I'd kindly suggest that you £#%&! off and discuss the merits of garlic naan over tandoori roti's with your internet friends. hth.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm on a thread discussing a subject that interests and entertains me. You're the one who's apparently bored of all the transfer speculation. So I'd kindly suggest that you £#%&! off and discuss the merits of garlic naan over tandoori roti's with your internet friends. hth.
bless

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:34 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
bless
Top Boy arse seeing aint no joke pal.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Wez

Quote:
Top Boy arse seeing aint no joke pal.
Top boy

See my reply to Deepers above

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:39 PM
saffers

Default How do you know deadline day is looming? Cool customers like watchers completely losing their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Barney
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Yeah thanks

Now £#%&! off.
Quote:
Closed Thread