United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-10-2013, 04:08 AM
rafabio

Vidic and Rio should be let go. We badly need quick strong centre halves which Will allow up to play higher up the pitch.

Unread 13-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Vidic and Rio should be let go. We badly need quick strong centre halves which Will allow up to play higher up the pitch.
Have you seen our manager? He doesn't play like that. And in no world is Evans > Vidic, that we should let go of Vidic on a free.

Unread 21-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Aman27deep

SO Janjizzers signs the contract and Evroh says no

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Bernard1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucalyptus
vidic will stay on 1-2 year deal.

evra, rio, giggs will walk.

i think we'll offer fabio a deal but he'll leave for more playing time...out of the country most likely.
I know, but he should wait till the sodding seasons finished!

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:28 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucalyptus
vidic will stay on 1-2 year deal.

evra, rio, giggs will walk.

i think we'll offer fabio a deal but he'll leave for more playing time...out of the country most likely.
He's £#%&!ed. Hasn't trained for two weeks btw.

Think we'll move him on in the summer.

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He's £#%&!ed. Hasn't trained for two weeks btw.

Think we'll move him on in the summer.
We should have ready made replacements for him and Rio, but Jones and Smalling have been tombolad to death and are now more like the new O'Shea and Brown.

Evans will only ever be back-up. Top red and all but just... no.

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:42 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We should have ready made replacements for him and Rio, but Jones and Smalling have been tombolad to death and are now more like the new O'Shea and Brown.

Evans and Jones looked very good together at the weekend.

Evans is so comfortable on the ball and Jones is rapid and great in the tackle.

I'd be more than happy with those 2 as our centre backs this season

Unread 21-10-2013, 03:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Evans and Jones looked very good together at the weekend.

Evans is so comfortable on the ball and Jones is rapid and great in the tackle.

I'd be more than happy with those 2 as our centre backs this season
Same here, Smalling has done well at CB when he's played there this season too.

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:10 PM
ryanMUFC

Looking at other teams defenders and seeing people mention smalling and jones in our defence I think is a bit worrying. I think vidic has another year or so in him(everyone makes mistakes) and Johnny Evans is always improving. Jones and smalling are fine for back up or if we want to finish in the Europa league places.

If we carry on getting the shit results I think we'll have money to spend in January as the glazers will be shitting it with the thought of losing out on money to pay their loan off with.

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:13 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Looking at other teams defenders and seeing people mention smalling and jones in our defence I think is a bit worrying. I think vidic has another year or so in him(everyone makes mistakes) and Johnny Evans is always improving. Jones and smalling are fine for back up or if we want to finish in the Europa league places.

If we carry on getting the shit results I think we'll have money to spend in January as the glazers will be shitting it with the thought of losing out on money to pay their loan off with.
Jones is going to be a cracking centre half, hes a decent midfield back up at best but at the back he is going to be superb.

Let the lad play his position, if we need someone else in the summer then make a move.

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:59 PM
saffers

Evra, Rio, Giggs, Anderson, Young and possibly(hopefully) Valencia will all be £#%&!ed off over january/the summer.

They cause more harm than good, on and off the pitch.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:35 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Jones is going to be a cracking centre half, hes a decent midfield back up at best but at the back he is going to be superb.

Let the lad play his position, if we need someone else in the summer then make a move.
hear £#%&!ing hear!

i can't tell you how many times i use this in arguments/discussions about united squad members.

don't make a judgement on a player until they've played 5-10 games back-to-back in their best position. evans, smalling and jones are all good CB's. Jonny Evans was our best CB last season - no one gives him the credit when he steps in after 10 games on the bench and delivers a solid performance cos Rio and Vidic are injured (again).

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:37 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Evra, Rio, Giggs, Anderson, Young and possibly(hopefully) Valencia will all be £#%&!ed off over january/the summer.

They cause more harm than good, on and off the pitch.
at least we have the confidence that the manager recognises this. for all the moyes doubters he gets it. he knows where we're short. granted fellaini isn't working out right now but that'll sort itself out in time.

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:27 PM
dunk

October and we're salivating over the potential mass clear out to come and not worrying enough about who the £#%&!ing imbecile in charge might bring in as replacements

Lindegard
Fabio
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Anderson
Valencia
Young
Kagawa
Hernandez
Giggs

All to leave in the next 2 windows pretty decent team on paper that...

Looking forward to watching Baines, Jagielka and whatever shit@#%&!s he digs up from the championship or Greek league or whatever

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Are you Irish? I don't get your support of Evans. Clearly he isn't even close to being on the same level as Vidic/Rio/Stam in their peak.

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:32 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
October and we're salivating over the potential mass clear out to come and not worrying enough about who the £#%&!ing imbecile in charge might bring in as replacements

Lindegard
Fabio
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Anderson
Valencia
Young
Kagawa
Hernandez
Giggs

Looking forward to watching Baines, Jagielka and whatever shit@#%&!s he digs up from the championship or Greek league or whatever
you are forgetting fleetwood town and chesterfield...

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Lindegard
Fabio
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Anderson
Valencia
Young
Kagawa
Hernandez
Giggs

Not sure about those two, tbh

As for Giggs, should really have retired with Scholes and Freggie. You knows it.

Unread 21-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Are you Irish? I don't get your support of Evans. Clearly he isn't even close to being on the same level as Vidic/Rio/Stam in their peak.
Are you blind? He was our best player vs Soton

That's not saying much but he was and by a distance. He actually uses the ball well as opposed to Rio's famous hoofs up to their CH or into touch. Defended superbly.

Unread 22-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Are you blind? He was our best player vs Soton

That's not saying much but he was and by a distance. He actually uses the ball well as opposed to Rio's famous hoofs up to their CH or into touch. Defended superbly.
Other than when he lost Lovren for their goal...

But i do agree, other than that he did well and is a good player that will get better. Needs a run of games with Jones now
Closed Thread