United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm not going to dignify this with a response. Except for this post in which I'm informing you that i won't respond but after that I won't say anything.

Unread 23-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Arnold Muhren

In general I struggle greatly with the fact that Manchester United currently employ Chris £#%&!ing Woods. Earpiece @#%&!. That is all.

Unread 25-09-2013, 05:30 AM
bicyclerepairman

its not motivation, its the fact that our squad isn't as good as city's. or chelsea's or tottenham's either.
how many utd players would get a start in one of those team's starting eleven?

Unread 25-09-2013, 07:08 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclerepairman
its not motivation, its the fact that our squad isn't as good as city's. or chelsea's or tottenham's either.
how many utd players would get a start in one of those team's starting eleven?
de gea, rafael, carrick, rooney, rvp, perhaps vidic (on his day immense but ageing), other than that.
Closed Thread