Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Aman27deep

Thumbs down Jamie Jackson (journalist)

Posted this on his twitter last night

ABU @#%&!!

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
92ToBury

True colours of a media chimp who was told to £#%&! off because he's shit.

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Aman27deep

Hope vG bans him from pressers. Stupid blue shit nugget.

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Be nice if he was banned from here first after stealing irks avatar and gaining most of his info through fishing pm's, the never going to make it in his trade, smarmy #@&%!splash...

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:41 AM
andyroo

Now I'll think that whenever I see irk's avatar.

Hell, what do I mean "now"?

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Cream

Hi, Jamie.

Tell us more about Herrera the flop and our failed youth system.

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Hi Jamie,

Tell us more about being ignored at most major pressers and other hacks feeding you Wum tit bits.

Also why at this stage of your young career are you surfing forums for information...
Is it because when you try a piece on your own its normally utter dirge..

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:02 AM
atticusgrinch

Jamie: sort those teeth out ffs. Looks like a haunted graveyard in there.

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Switching Off

Hi Jamie

You're shit ahhhhhhh

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Jamie: sort those teeth out ffs. Looks like a haunted graveyard in there.

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:13 AM
forzagarza

Not sure why he should be singled out. Is there anything really worth reading in football journalism? How many of them have actually done any propeer investigative journalism at all? £#%&!ing hearday %@#$&!s about injuries, transfers and a few fallings out.

It must be a real incentive to study journalism at University when you can see the opportunities there are. Either the above or working for Buzzfeed copying and pasting shit

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Lance Uppercut

Never heard of him. He sounds like an irredeemable turd, though.

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Uppercut
Never heard of him. He sounds like an irredeemable turd, though.
Hi JJ

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Lance Uppercut

Good angle. I would run with it.

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Jez Quigley

Hi Jamie,

I need some help with cleaning the gutter this weekend - are you free?

Cheers
Jez

PS I don't know who you are . I know of the big journalists but not you.

Unread 05-09-2014, 11:06 AM
sa7

Hi Jamie,

At what point will you realise everything you've ever done and will ever try to do results in abject failure and just hang yourself?

Cheers "mate"

Unread 05-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Hi sullers.

Unread 05-09-2014, 11:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Not sure why he should be singled out. Is there anything really worth reading in football journalism? How many of them have actually done any propeer investigative journalism at all? £#%&!ing hearday %@#$&!s about injuries, transfers and a few fallings out.

It must be a real incentive to study journalism at University when you can see the opportunities there are. Either the above or working for Buzzfeed copying and pasting shit
No, Jackson is a league of his own when it comes to bad journalism. Like someone else wrote, he makes Daniel Taylor look like Bob Woodard.

He can't even get the basics right. Such as actually being able to write in meaningful sentences. Or fact check. There is a good reason he is freelanced to do the tittle tattle and not match reports or profiles.

It got to the point with me where I would open a United story on the Guardian, see his name and click out. I knew it would be shite gossip that I probably read on Fred two days earlier. He was the biggest victim of the Great Vidal WUM this summer.

Toothless moron

Unread 05-09-2014, 11:49 AM
puressence

follows me on twitter toplad

Unread 05-09-2014, 12:11 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

I salute you JJ, have to respect a man who can get paid for a job he has absolutely no discernible skill, knowledge or aptitude for, coupled with a slow idiotic laziness and an inability to organise a few titbits, that are already common knowledge, into a readable five paragraphs.

Keep up the good work, at least your not a middle class ponce (though I imagine you'd like to be)
Closed Thread