Aman27deep

Default Let's rewind and unwind

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:41 PM
silv

I havent got 1hr 56 minutes to spend watching bleeding videos buddy

what happens in the end?

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Ginners

Is it me or has aman turned to shit lately?

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

No, he's gone completely shit. Has been noticed by a lot of people.

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
No, he's gone completely shit. Has been noticed by a lot of people.
Glad it wasnt just me, he was v.promising about a year ago. Hopefully its just second season syndrome and he isnt doing a reem. (Cream ffs)

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:59 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Glad it wasnt just me, he was v.promising about a year ago. Hopefully its just second season syndrome and he isnt doing a reem. (Cream ffs)
If he tries blaming it on moyes I'm gonna bog wash him

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
If he tries blaming it on moyes I'm gonna bog wash him
Tbf you can pretty much map his collapse to the events since last may.

He's been making some remarkable comments about crying over van persie, to crying with joy because januzaj set up a goal etc. A lot of crying and of course, every bottle of black market Indian vodka he necks, the worse his brain gets. Permanently.

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Tbf you can pretty much map his collapse to the events since last may.

He's been making some remarkable comments about crying over van persie, to crying with joy because januzaj set up a goal etc. A lot of crying and of course, every bottle of black market Indian vodka he necks, the worse his brain gets. Permanently.
Hes an absolute piss the pants but he always was, something else is different. Might be all that cheap vodka

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:08 PM
rustling jimmies

Probably toys out the pram syndrome cause United aren't winning everything in sight.

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Hes an absolute piss the pants but he always was, something else is different. Might be all that cheap vodka
i would be interested (not literally) to find out what is in that vodka. probably brewed in a rubber welly and is mostly car battery acid.

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
i believe curry nights have been going on for years tbf
Is there a curry night wrestling fan ??

Imagine that.....

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:21 PM
armchair

Quote:
He was a lovely, well spoken indian guy when he first arrived. Now he's a foul mouthed drunk. It's @#%&! this, @#%&! that and talking about his bottom.

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He was a lovely, well spoken indian guy when he first arrived. Now he's a foul mouthed drunk. It's @#%&! this, @#%&! that and talking about his bottom.
always with the bottom.

it's a pretty open minded forum, but i can't take much more of the battery acid fueled bottom narrative.

Unread 09-04-2014, 01:28 PM
silv

Quote:
always with the bottom.

it's a pretty open minded forum, but i can't take much more of the battery acid fueled bottom narrative.

it wouldn't surprise me if he was being led astray via pms by another fredster.

'this is how you'll get popular, act like a top red, slag off Moyes and cry a lot'

got sullers written all over it.

Unread 09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Zorg

Atkinson when Ole came on: "He only needs ten minutes"

Unread 09-04-2014, 03:14 PM
HotChip

Watched this game a while back on espn classic.

Was genuinely surprised at how much of the game we had, I remember it so different.

Unread 09-04-2014, 03:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

Was genuinely surprised at how much of the game we had, I remember it so different.
Have been telling people this for years

We weren't anything like as "lucky" (Bayern hitting the bar at 0-1 aside) as many would have you believe.

Unread 09-04-2014, 03:53 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

We weren't anything like as "lucky" (Bayern hitting the bar at 0-1 aside) as many would have you believe.
It was taken aback tbh. We had the best of it certainly in the 2nd half. Yorke's couple of chances, plenty of decent 'situations'

As you say, I only remembered the Janker chance.

Unread 09-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

I have seen the match in total either 5 or 6 times over the years. Just like you say, everyone say United were lucky but I don't think so. More so, imagine if we had Scholes and playing the entire 90 minutes. Game would have been over for fcb by half-time

Quote:
Is it me or has aman turned to shit lately?
You don't even like football anymore you said some time back. Obviously this thread isn't for you.

Unread 09-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
You don't even like football anymore you said some time back. Obviously this thread isn't for you.
Closed Thread