United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2010, 05:36 PM
borsuk

macheda isn't very good, but he's very young and might be very good in time. he does, however, offer something that we need and so i wouldn't be averse to him starting with berbatov or giggs behind.

Unread 04-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Albert Tatlock

Where is Diouf and what is the matter with him ?

Many on here don't like him, but I think he's better than Macheda, poses more of a direct threat and Berbles would be better served with him as a partner

Unread 04-04-2010, 06:05 PM
skcollob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Fergleson said the other day, something along the lines of: Macheda is one of the most exciting young strikers I have ever seen at the club.

he must be really £#%&!ing shite
gotta agree - what the £#%&! does Fergie know about football anyway especially up front!

Unread 04-04-2010, 06:18 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Fergleson said the other day, something along the lines of: Macheda is one of the most exciting young strikers I have ever seen at the club.

he must be really £#%&!ing shite
tbf, he's not up against much competition. When was the last time we brought a striker through

Unread 04-04-2010, 06:24 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Many on here don't like him, but I think he's better than Macheda, poses more of a direct threat and Berbles would be better served with him as a partner
Picked up an injury, did he not?

I quite like Macheda. Granted he's not terrific, but not many 18yr old strikers are. His general plays not very good, but he's big, strong, puts himself about and is likely to nick a goal because he gets in good areas.

Unread 04-04-2010, 06:49 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

i like what i have seen of diouf, thought that he tried a little to hard in his last cameo, given time he might turn out to be an astute signing.
Closed Thread