United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2010, 11:33 AM
shenwen

Default Re: Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
for footballing reasons sell hargreaves, berbatov, de laet, gibson, tosic, possebon, owen and foster.
be lucky to give him away. seriously, who is going to take on the wages for someone who hasn't played in two years? the rest will probably net us 10 to 20 mill, bit more likely 10. that will give us a little extra value in the market I guess. depressing just how many players we have on the books who have either under peformed or not performed at all.

Unread 06-04-2010, 11:38 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i'd like to see cattermole come in

i rate rodallega

Who are you and where's borsuk?

Unread 06-04-2010, 12:17 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Who are you and where's borsuk?

cattermole is what, 22? a very promising young player, a lot more potential than most realise. in three years he'll be an england regular and be playing at a champions league club imo.

rodallega is a bit of a long shot, granted. but i think we need a no 9 who will provide some pace and power and be happy to play second fiddle to rooney. somebody like villa or benzema is not going to do that.

lok - heard about cleverly going off on a stretcher, didn't realise it was a break. what's that, three to six months? terrible luck for the lad, i was sure he was going to break into the first team squad next year.
Closed Thread