United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Quite a few United fans are upset with the Green & Gold campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
no wonder the game is so £#%&!ing sanitised these days ffs. those naughty 70s and 80s football supporters were such philistines weren't they.
Oh here he is, Mr Devil's Advocate.

Unread 02-04-2010, 08:23 PM
gbmufc

I am guessing here but I think you will find that the ones who are anti G and G are not anti Glazer they are anti MUST and IMUSA.

Unread 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
I am guessing here but I think you will find that the ones who are anti G and G are not anti Glazer they are anti MUST and IMUSA.
So what are they 'pro' then? Pro the pickingoneasytargetsandgenerallybeingmassive@#%&!s association?

Unread 02-04-2010, 08:37 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
So what are they 'pro' then? Pro the pickingoneasytargetsandgenerallybeingmassive@#%&!s association?
They aint pro anything that MUST or IMUSA are involved in. Thats the long and short of it.

Unread 02-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
They aint pro anything that MUST or IMUSA are involved in. Thats the long and short of it.
So they're basically just a shower of #@&%!s who just like starting aggro for the sake of it then, as suspected.

Unread 02-04-2010, 09:02 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
%@#$&!s. so what, you're supposed to give up supporting the team just because the owners are @#%&!s? then yet more anally retentive @#%&!s would find their way in to OT and atmos would suffer further, potentially affecting the results.

at the end of the day, you're not going to get most people to give up OT until the glazers go. I agree scar in that they're not going to £#%&! off unless financially cornered, but for most giving up OT completely is not an option.

If these red knights came out and said something along the lines of anyone with a season ticket will get it back if they give it up, then you might start to see results.

Not exactly, just it's not great wearing GnG with a United shirt on under it or having paid for a ticket.

Obviously this season if you've already bought your season ticket then there is no point but dont renew it.

I'm sure the RK will come out with something like you said about making it so you'l have you ST if they buy the club ( think they've actually already said this )

You're really poor on Fifa.

Unread 02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
walking up the stairs into the stadium there were 2 lads and a bird singing unpleasant stuff about jews at the germans!!!!
They did kill quite afew.
Closed Thread