United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:31 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Big Week Fredsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
£#%&!ing hell, I am getting butterflies about tomorrow, already. I am a grown man FFS. with a wife and kids

-1m FT points.

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:33 PM
wee man

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, I am getting butterflies about tomorrow, already. I am a grown man FFS. with a wife and kids
yep - same here.

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:34 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
-1m FT points.
hope your not asking for a link of my young uns there

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:39 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Re: Big Week Fredsters.

Quote:
hope your not asking for a link of my young uns there

No.It just means that if you answer back whilst being slagged off the normal response from the divs is "He's a grown man, with a wife and kids ffs!But here he is, arguing on an internet forum."

If you didn't have a wife and kids, you'd be deemed a master of the bicker.

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:45 PM
MJ Ramone

Football Re: Big Week Fredsters.

It'll be a very tough game tomorrow, Bayern aren't a bad side at all.
The 'Press' (cue throb) are making out like we've got a by to the Final...which is of course complete nonsense.

I'd take a score draw & do them at OT.

Saturday is a defining moment....horrible time to play the fixture..but if we nick it I think we'll win the Title.

Fergie is the Greatest there has ever been or ever will be
Squeaky bum time indeed.

Unread 29-03-2010, 04:05 PM
thankseric

Quote:
oh yes. In my case it was taking me to the City Ground as a 4 or 5 year old to watch Cloughies Forest play Utd (against my old dear's objections about Red Army agro). Never looked back after that match. And all those barren years in between, whilst not forgotten, make weeks like this so much sweeter.
Oh yes.

Bicker bicker about Berbles but Garry Birtles he is not.

Get a draw in Munich, no injuries then stuff Chelsea (though I'd settle for a draw tbh!!).

Unread 29-03-2010, 04:27 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Fancy us to score in Munich at the very least although Munich will still win 276-1.

And I fancy us to beat Chelsea even though Chelsea will actually win 18-0.
We'll most likely lose on Saturday, everything is pointing towards a Chelsea win. Resurgent, fully rested, United tied up away in Europe etc.

Care very little about tomorrow, the only thing i'm thinking about is the Chelsea game.

Unread 29-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
We'll most likely lose on Saturday, everything is pointing towards a Chelsea win. Resurgent, fully rested, United tied up away in Europe etc.

Care very little about tomorrow, the only thing i'm thinking about is the Chelsea game.
Too blatant. You've been banned twice recently for constantly saying we were going to lose. Then you come on here and say the exact same thing. You're either a total £#%&!er who knows £#%&! all or a £#%&!er who thinks this is some kind of funny wum. Either way, you're a £#%&!er.

Unread 29-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Grimson

Quote:

I'm looking forward to banning you sometime later today.

Unread 29-03-2010, 04:45 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It'll be a very tough game tomorrow, Bayern aren't a bad side at all.
The 'Press' (cue throb) are making out like we've got a by to the Final...which is of course complete nonsense.
i was getting all this from the barber on saturday - i said it could be argued that the best 4 teams have drawn each other - he subsequently agreed.

Unread 29-03-2010, 04:49 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I'm looking forward to banning you sometime later today.

Unread 29-03-2010, 05:06 PM
BarryX

Quote:

No.It just means that if you answer back whilst being slagged off the normal response from the divs is "He's a grown man, with a wife and kids ffs!But here he is, arguing on an internet forum."

If you didn't have a wife and kids, you'd be deemed a master of the bicker.
few, thank £#%&! for that. I was just about to remove the magic cantona print from their bedroom wall (we picked it up from the Tate modern shop last time we were over)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/pictur...pictureid=1779

the kid's love their art, and that's pride of place.

Unread 29-03-2010, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
You would have thought Leg Saf might have learned by now, wouldn't you?

Not in being a total dick - I think *that* is too deeply ingrained to do anything about - but in showing such scandalously scant faith in our players and manager. How many dud calls has he made just in the last few weeks??

Unread 29-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You would have though Leg Saf might have learned by now, wouldn't you?

Not in being a total dick - I think *that* is too deeply ingrained to do anything about - but in showing such scandalously scant faith in our players and manager. How many dud calls has he made just in the last few weeks??
He's either one of those 'fans' who tries to protect himself from disappointment by expecting the worse, or he's a dipper/rent boy/arse fan on a wum.

I can't understand fans of other teams coming here to try to wum us. United are top of the league, champions 3 times on the bounce, well placed in Europe...I go to RAWK to wum them from time to time, because they are objectively not as good as we are, and it's fun to try to get them to admit that. wtf are Arsenal fans doing coming here, like the 'unitedicks' fella last month, after we've dicked them twice on their own pitch in the last year, and won a roomful of trophies since their last one? Makes no sense.

Unread 29-03-2010, 05:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
few, thank £#%&! for that. I was just about to remove the magic cantona print from their bedroom wall (we picked it up from the Tate modern shop last time we were over)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/pictur...pictureid=1779

the kid's love their art, and that's pride of place.

Just watch Bunker doesn't see that.He gets hystrerical.

Unread 29-03-2010, 07:25 PM
MUFC One Love

2-2 tomorrow night. 2-1 United on Saturday. We'll beat Bayern at O.T.

Could be a great season, long way to go though yet, plenty of twists and turns etc.

Unread 29-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Mr_Ed

Think we'll do ok tomorrow (i.e. Not Lose)...

As for Sat - if them bitter mo fo's can turn them over home and away we should be able to beat them at OT.

Unread 29-03-2010, 07:57 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

You £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Don't you EVER learn ffs? You've said both Chelsea and Arsenal have won the title at least twice this season.

Oh wait if we beat Chelsea you'll say that you're very happy you was wrong and you did all that 'reverse' shit?

Chelsea picking points/form up is better for us imo. If they were coming into the game with us in bad form and not having picked up many points before the game they'd be due to get a win.

Bit like I said about the Birmingham game for Arsenal, when someone said the only that Birmingham were on a shit run of form leading up to their match with Arsenal, but that was better news for us 'cos they were due to get a point/win, and they got a point.

Unread 29-03-2010, 08:20 PM
red in cumbria

More to the point is that Chelski have been *very* #@&%!y since the Villa game - crowing over having the "psychological edge" and similar stuff, also bringing up our poor record this season after away European games........

As you say, that means we are due to have a good one, for a change

Unread 29-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
More to the point is that Chelski have been *very* #@&%!y since the Villa game - crowing over having the "psychological edge" and similar stuff, also bringing up our poor record this season after away European games........

As you say, that means we are due to have a good one, for a change
You could fill a book with Chelsea players claiming they are going to win the league the past 3 seasons. Not saying they think they can win it, or hope they do, but just outright claiming they will. From Essien's calculator to Terry's prediction of 90 points this season to Cech claiming every year that injuries are the only reason United keep winning it, they just love to gob on to the media about how they are going to do it.

United players almost always say they know they CAN do it, but rarely predict they will.
Closed Thread