United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2010, 09:03 AM
wee man

Default Re: Comedy Gold from Wenger

Didn't seem to mention Denilson's tackle on Gardiner funnily enough.

Unread 28-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Didn't seem to mention Denilson's tackle on Gardiner funnily enough.
slap it on the top of his head did he? :gayfight:

Unread 28-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Gizza

On match of the day they showed the tackle and Alan Hansen said not only was it a fair challenge but was excellent too.

Unread 28-03-2010, 11:08 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He is such a tiresome @#%&!.

Bolton were kicking United all over the show today until United made it a battle and Bolton shit it. Yet nout will be mentioned?
This.

Every £#%&!er knows that if you get in Arsenal's faces you have got a chance, that's why every team does it.

This coming from the manager who had the worse card count for 4 seasons on the bounce with the likes of Veira, keown et al.

He really is a snivelling little cheese eating shithouse.

Unread 28-03-2010, 11:09 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
He really is a snivelling little cheese eating shithouse.

Unread 28-03-2010, 11:18 AM
borsuk

arsenal would never have had the balls to beat that bolton side yesterday, and that's why wenger never will be the manager fergie is.

Unread 28-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Zorg

What's odd is that Wenger seems to think the physical side of the game is basically cheating that is tolerated by everyone except him.

He doesn't seem to realise it's an integral part of a physical sport. Like someone said on here yesterday, Bolton turned it into a scrap and United went 'alright, if that's what you want'. Arsenal can't do that - they think if they're stopped from tip-tapping the ball about there must be some cheating going on.

Though yes, it's funny how the daft @#%&! didn't think along those lines when he had Adams, Keown, Vieira, etc. Even Parlour was a bit of a snappy bastard.

Unread 28-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Time For Heroes

I £#%&!ing really hate that big, paddy, hoodie, stupid coat of his too.

Unread 28-03-2010, 01:25 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chalten
"Am I suggesting there were a lot of bad tackles? Leave me alone with that, for f***'s sake.

"You are always looking for controversy, you do not need me to tell you what happened on the pitch.

"I can give you my opinion about our game but you always create this controversy."

nft.
My Monocle just fell out

Unread 28-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Father Christmas

Wenger has a point though all the media want to talk about is controversial refereeing. First question any manager always gets asked after the match is their "view" on a disputed penalty, sending off, foul, etc. Noone wants to talk about the football and it's a shame things have some to this.

Unread 28-03-2010, 01:29 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Wenger has a point though all the media want to talk about is controversial refereeing. First question any manager always gets asked after the match is their "view" on a disputed penalty, sending off, foul, etc. Noone wants to talk about the football and it's a shame things have some to this.
the silly @#%&! has made a rod for his own back

of course they will ask him about it when he is so vociferous on such topics all the time

Unread 28-03-2010, 01:31 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Though yes, it's funny how the daft @#%&! didn't think along those lines when he had Adams, Keown, Vieira, etc. Even Parlour was a bit of a snappy bastard.
tip of the iceberg mate

the back four he inherited

Dixon Adams Keown Winterburn

Vieira & My little pony was a superb but destructive midfield pairing.

Bergkamp for all his talent was a spikey @#%&! too

Wright - remember that challenge on Smikes?

Nelson £#%&!ing Vivas

Unread 28-03-2010, 01:40 PM
dunk

Oh how I wish Ruud had put that £#%&!ing penalty in. 99 times out of 100 that is all £#%&!ing net

That was the day it became clear that Ronaldo had a bit of something extra about him, one of the few fronting up the Arsenal team, ready to go to battle. ah, good times.

Unread 28-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Silvestre

Unread 28-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
the silly @#%&! has made a rod for his own back

of course they will ask him about it when he is so vociferous on such topics all the time
It's not just Wenger it's all of them. Interviewer first question "Well Brian what did you think of the penalty decision?"

Unread 28-03-2010, 03:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
It's not just Wenger it's all of them. Interviewer first question "Well Brian what did you think of the penalty decision?"
Well, have you seen what a horrific decision it was? Can't really blame the interviewer in *this* instance, tbh

Unread 05-04-2010, 03:25 AM
taff

read a good quote the other day - this comes from a meeting of what was then the nascent Football Association back in 1863; the aim of which was to formulate a set of general rules governing the game. one main point of contention was whether to allow "hacking" (shin-kicking). the chair of the meeting was francis campbell, a representative of the blackheath old boys club, who was very much in favour of hacking, and made this comment:

"[To eliminate hacking] would do away with all the courage and pluck from the game, and I will be bound over to bring over a lot of Frenchmen who would beat you with a week's practice"

Closed Thread