United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2010, 03:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Default Re: Pick your team for tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Park has no business playing tomorrow IMO, with Chelsea missing Ivanovic Cole and Bosingwa we have GOT to go with Nani and Valencia.

I would put Giggs in the centre along with Fletch and Carrick. If Ando was fit i'd drop Carrick, no wum. Zhirkov is the underrated threat from Chelsea though I hope Valencia is on his game in order to stop him from attacking to the great effect he has done lately.

Edwin - Rafael - Rio - Vida - Evra - Carrick - Fletch - Giggsy - Valencia - Nani - Berba.
Agree with that side.

Harsh words for Park, but I see no reason why he'd ever really play wide ahead of Nani or Valencia. Both work hard to cover the full-back but are far more dangerous going forward. I think Giggs could be key to beating Bayern on Wednesday, so it'd be good to start him in midfield and get him some match rhythm see how he's looking, fitness wise.

Unread 03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Pick your team for tomorrow

If only.
Closed Thread